Ghost-Mysteries

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:18 PM

Man in all black
Submitted by Tyler
One summer night I was driving home on a different route so I could make it home before curfew. The road I was on was long, rural and wooded and the streetlights were far apart letting the moonlight shine your way. I came to a spot called dead mans curb where I thought I saw something in the street so I put on my high beams to see better. As I approached I was horrified to see something whiched looked like a man dressed in all black standing in the middle of the street I stopped right in front of him honking my horn and flashing my high beams in the attempt to make him move, but to no avail. I started to stare at him his head was bowed with a hood over his head so I saw no face. When I tried to move into the oncoming lane the man seemed to glide across the street to get in front of me. At this point I was scared for my life so I looked down to find my phone to call the police after I dailed the 911 I looked up only to see him disappear while going into the woods. So I was on the phone with the police and I told them what I saw and they said the would look into it. To this day I have heard 3 other kids my age tell me the same thing Ibsaw in the same exact spot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users