2 replies to this topic

#1 Genx

Genx

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:39 AM

For years I have looked at paranormal type pic's, never have I ever seen anything like this.. My wife was taking pictures out the window in our car of random. This was in one of the pic's.. We can't explain it I even had a friend, a photo journalist by trade look at it. He replied with it's a good picture.. He was lost for words... I hope someone has knowledge of what this is.. Thx

Attached Files

#2 DangerousDolores95

DangerousDolores95

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:03 AM

Kind of looks like it could be a glare from the window since you were taking pictures from inside the car...? That's all I can think of..

#3 georgek

georgek

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:03 AM

For years I have looked at paranormal type pic's, never have I ever seen anything like this.. My wife was taking pictures out the window in our car of random. This was in one of the pic's.. We can't explain it I even had a friend, a photo journalist by trade look at it. He replied with it's a good picture.. He was lost for words... I hope someone has knowledge of what this is.. Thx.

.sorry...what am I looking at?..I can see what appears to be a glare, but there also seems to be something like coloured fairies/butterflies in the center?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users