13 replies to this topic

#1 steve uk

steve uk

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:50 PM

Hi am new to this site and although i believe there can be real ghost sightings ect i have recently been awakened to the massive con regarding mediums and by mediums i mean tv type mediums especialy uk ones !. I was cohersed by my partner to go to a medium night involving three mediums ( well known on tv in the uk ) it was impressive the way they contacted the dead and questioned and answered people picked out , until one of the mediums picked out the wrong person in the stalls the camera panned onto the woman and he was obviously worried as he started to ask her questions and to tell her who was trying to contact her ,her answers were no , never heard of him , no, not me , no one i know ect he by now was desperate and decided it was the lady next to her so he asked her to stand up ! Oh dear he had picked the other womans sister it went worse as he dug himself a deeper hole !!! . That was the first medium show i had been to the next one was even worse ! Two of the mediums from the first show were appearing with another one ( names witheld for reasons of liable case ) Suffice to say this show was worse ! The first medium came onto stage he pointed to a woman in the upper tiers and the camera on stage panned into her and she stood up ! The woman sat next to me looked at me just as i spoke out to my partner that the woman had been picked out in the first show we had attended she then told me she had been at that show and that i was correct the woman was the same one and was bieng asked the same questions !! Fix shouted the woman shes a plant ! Her daughter told her to be quiet and the show continued another person was picked from the seats at the side of the theatre and lo and behold another lookalike from the last show and the same questions and answers given !!!! And it continued thus for the rest of the show most people who had attended the first show walked out in disgust and i was forever filled with distrust for mediums especially tv ones ! anyone else had this type of experience ? Oh and yes i believe in ghosts ( had experience myself in mansion house ) so please dont think i am trying to put ghost and ghost hunting down just hate con artists

#2 fantailmoon

fantailmoon

Ghost Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts
  • Interests:anything odd and weird..lol

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:01 PM

i agree there is a really awful load of people who are fakes and they make it extremely difficult for people who have a genuine gift to be taken seriously...those on television i feel have there gift taken away as they get way too greedy asking extreme amounts of money for what is a gift to help people not to help yourself.. . spirit will make it possible for you to have what you need but never to be greedy like these individuals do.. . i have seen countless people on and off stage from the uk and the usa and you can normally tell who is telling the truth and who is just giving you general info that anyone can take.
Posted Image

#3 georgek

georgek

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:22 AM

i agree there is a really awful load of people who are fakes and they make it extremely difficult for people who have a genuine gift to be taken seriously...those on television i feel have there gift taken away as they get way too greedy asking extreme amounts of money for what is a gift to help people not to help yourself...spirit will make it possible for you to have what you need but never to be greedy like these individuals do...i have seen countless people on and off stage from the uk and the usa and you can normally tell who is telling the truth and who is just giving you general info that anyone can take..

.I think that the general attitude of TV mediums, is to get results?.If they cannot get them...they have to invent them to keep the ever hungry audience happy and fulfilled..A bit like eating.....I am a psychic and find it very difficult to keep going...I don't charge, money but used to use my ability on forums in a way like having three hands to type...Out of probably one hundred startling accurate results, I got ONE which incorrect, and the members come screaming at you, like a pack of wolves. ..It is human nature to destroy, and it is for this reason I am writing on a forum, with hardly any active members, because I am banned from using any other forum in case someone gets upset!..They call me a computer hacker, because of my accurate results and have even threatened to report me, to both the CIA and FBI!..People literally go crazy, when they cannot get results, every single time at 100% accuracy and to what they want to hear...Often what we see, is not very pleasant with the person's character, and you either have to shut up, or change the subject...No genuine medium can perform in this way; and to even be able to work is completely exhausting!..The easiest way, is with angry people with a lot of unidirectional energy...So in a way, what the public asks....is what they get. They get the fake mediums, because they cannot accept the genuine ones!..The last genuine one, died on a cross 2000 years ago!..You can do 1000 perfect readings, but it will take just ONE to kick your a*se right back to zero. It is not the 999 that does you credit, but the one which all the pessimists together with the psychologists go looking for!..People are thrill seekers, often trying to save them the dollar ride by a quick thrill on the psychic line...There is literally no interest in the art, apart from the 30 minute thrill circus for the emptiness in their lives...The art of psych is the real cause. There is no faking or thrills, but the real world of seeing the hopelessness of this one, and understanding it's demure inactive role of the universe!

Edited by georgek, 19 March 2012 - 03:26 AM.

#4 fantailmoon

fantailmoon

Ghost Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:59 AM

I think that the general attitude of TV mediums, is to get results?.If they cannot get them...they have to invent them to keep the ever hungry audience happy and fulfilled..A bit like eating.....I am a psychic and find it very difficult to keep going...I don't charge, money but used to use my ability on forums in a way like having three hands to type...Out of probably one hundred startling accurate results, I got ONE which incorrect, and the members come screaming at you, like a pack of wolves. ..It is human nature to destroy, and it is for this reason I am writing on a forum, with hardly any active members, because I am banned from using any other forum in case someone gets upset!..They call me a computer hacker, because of my accurate results and have even threatened to report me, to both the CIA and FBI!..People literally go crazy, when they cannot get results, every single time at 100% accuracy and to what they want to hear...Often what we see, is not very pleasant with the person's character, and you either have to shut up, or change the subject...No genuine medium can perform in this way; and to even be able to work is completely exhausting!..The easiest way, is with angry people with a lot of unidirectional energy...So in a way, what the public asks....is what they get. They get the fake mediums, because they cannot accept the genuine ones!..The last genuine one, died on a cross 2000 years ago!..You can do 1000 perfect readings, but it will take just ONE to kick your a*se right back to zero. It is not the 999 that does you credit, but the one which all the pessimists together with the psychologists go looking for!..People are thrill seekers, often trying to save them the dollar ride by a quick thrill on the psychic line...There is literally no interest in the art, apart from the 30 minute thrill circus for the emptiness in their lives...The art of psych is the real cause. There is no faking or thrills, but the real world of seeing the hopelessness of this one, and understanding it's demure inactive role of the universe!.

there are loads of genuine ones and yes some will revert to trickery to make the cash..these people are the ones who should be stopped as it makes it hard for those of us who are genuine..being psychic is different to channeling spirit..they are two very different things x
Posted Image

#5 georgek

georgek

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

there are loads of genuine ones and yes some will revert to trickery to make the cash..these people are the ones who should be stopped as it makes it hard for those of us who are genuine..being psychic is different to channeling spirit..they are two very different things x.

.I have come across, who I believe are real Mediums, and some which are fake...I have also come across those who pick things up, but interprete incorrectly...They go into a kind of 'ad-lib' because they are just filling in the spaces...It is virtually impossible for someone to perform, 100% of the time with 100% accuracy...If it is a case of taking it all in...or just accepting a proportion, it is difficult to evaluate...What we are talking here though, is deliberation.....and yes....this is wrong. ..I have some film footage of Mediums that I have filmed. Without shaming and naming, I may post these clips?

#6 fantailmoon

fantailmoon

Ghost Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:18 PM

I have come across, who I believe are real Mediums, and some which are fake...I have also come across those who pick things up, but interprete incorrectly...They go into a kind of 'ad-lib' because they are just filling in the spaces...It is virtually impossible for someone to perform, 100% of the time with 100% accuracy...If it is a case of taking it all in...or just accepting a proportion, it is difficult to evaluate...What we are talking here though, is deliberation.....and yes....this is wrong. ..I have some film footage of Mediums that I have filmed. Without shaming and naming, I may post these clips?.

.how do you know they are interpreting things incorrectly ..some times what one mediumistic person sees or senses is not the same as another but it does not mean they are wrong but just being given different things x
Posted Image

#7 georgek

georgek

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:10 AM

how do you know they are interpreting things incorrectly ..some times what one mediumistic person sees or senses is not the same as another but it does not mean they are wrong but just being given different things x.

.The reason I know, is because I carry my video camera around with me...The first occasion, was at a ouija seance, when the Medium was picking up a five year old girl...When I played back the recording, when asked, the girl gives her age:- "I am eight!"..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1ONLNcbIo..I don't think this needs interpretation, as she clearly gives her age.

Edited by georgek, 20 March 2012 - 01:22 AM.

#8 fantailmoon

fantailmoon

Ghost Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:09 PM

not being funny but how do i know the medium got anything wrong there as i only get to hear a very small part of the seance , and that could of been anyone saying that..its the same with whats on the television unless i see it or hear it for myself then it could of came from anywhere...in this type of world we need our own proof and it is not always good to just blindly believe in what we are told x
Posted Image

#9 georgek

georgek

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

not being funny but how do i know the medium got anything wrong there as i only get to hear a very small part of the seance , and that could of been anyone saying that..its the same with whats on the television unless i see it or hear it for myself then it could of came from anywhere...in this type of world we need our own proof and it is not always good to just blindly believe in what we are told x.

.So we come full circle, and you have answered your own question regarding debate and opinions...In truth, you do not know whether the medium got anything wrong, this is why I am telling you, instead of opinionating with regards to forum paraphernalia...Worst still, you have no indication on anything that you read on forums, as to give you relevance of any truth whatsoever...You may in fact, be debating on 1% of fact, by giving it 100% of your attention by being mislead on the remaining 99%...It offers no credit, on idle debate, hence the reason why I stipulate my points, by providing verification instead of opinion...lol..In this particular case; the medium conducting the seance, had informed the circle, that a 5 year old girl was present, after she gave him her age...I may have the full length recording somewhere, but I was hoping that I could stipulate my point by trust?..This convinces me more, that the way forward in any forum discussion, is to promote one's material to the highest credible standard. As opinion and general discussion has and always will be a waste of time. This is why I do not often debate ghost stories...At the 'end of the day', there has to be 'something' stronger in paranormal discussion, and the sad thing, is that the stronger it is; the more dangerous it becomes; because it tears away beyond the realm of 'opinion' into the 'hearts' of people, who then begin to realise an aweful lot of truth about themselves...Seeing oneself, is a dangerous thing, as I have demonstrated with my examples...It is the inability of people to accept themselves, that creates this barrier between the paranormal...They seclude themselves, from our space brothers, and it is mankind, that compares THEM, as the lingering ones, when in true respect, all highly evolved life, can only run...The ones that do stay, are the lower states, including myself and the demons that glorify these message boards...lol..All propelled forward by their acceptance, and the ability to understand...Yet the greater life, that I speak about, is but dull and inappropriate, as to see, one needs vision........and that is not the basis of discussion....lol

#10 fantailmoon

fantailmoon

Ghost Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:44 PM

So we come full circle, and you have answered your own question regarding debate and opinions...In truth, you do not know whether the medium got anything wrong, this is why I am telling you, instead of opinionating with regards to forum paraphernalia...Worst still, you have no indication on anything that you read on forums, as to give you relevance of any truth whatsoever...You may in fact, be debating on 1% of fact, by giving it 100% of your attention by being mislead on the remaining 99%...It offers no credit, on idle debate, hence the reason why I stipulate my points, by providing verification instead of opinion...lol..In this particular case; the medium conducting the seance, had informed the circle, that a 5 year old girl was present, after she gave him her age...I may have the full length recording somewhere, but I was hoping that I could stipulate my point by trust?..This convinces me more, that the way forward in any forum discussion, is to promote one's material to the highest credible standard. As opinion and general discussion has and always will be a waste of time. This is why I do not often debate ghost stories...At the 'end of the day', there has to be 'something' stronger in paranormal discussion, and the sad thing, is that the stronger it is; the more dangerous it becomes; because it tears away beyond the realm of 'opinion' into the 'hearts' of people, who then begin to realise an aweful lot of truth about themselves...Seeing oneself, is a dangerous thing, as I have demonstrated with my examples...It is the inability of people to accept themselves, that creates this barrier between the paranormal...They seclude themselves, from our space brothers, and it is mankind, that compares THEM, as the lingering ones, when in true respect, all highly evolved life, can only run...The ones that do stay, are the lower states, including myself and the demons that glorify these message boards...lol..All propelled forward by their acceptance, and the ability to understand...Yet the greater life, that I speak about, is but dull and inappropriate, as to see, one needs vision........and that is not the basis of discussion....lol.

i have great vision and a very open mind..what im trying to say is debating on a board is never one way and you need to give the whole thing for people to believe or see what you mean and you will get people disbelieve you...for one why should i blindly believe you and what do you mean about demons as what has this got to do with things...many on these boards are believers and some not..does it matter if they are or not ...i understand way more than you realise but i dont understand what you mean by accept themselves..what has this got to do with what we are discussing here..your video just shows that someone answered with 8 and as i said how do i know the medium said otherwise as there is way too many fake videos..your video is shot looking directly at the board..i cant see if someone else whispered ...it is too vague sorry x
Posted Image

#11 georgek

georgek

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:21 AM

i have great vision and a very open mind..

..Being governed by one's beliefs, is not being open minded...Vision comes with pain, and pain and pain comes with sorrow...Sorrow, is to see oneself and to know oneself...To know oneself, is to accept oneself and that is very rare indeed...

you need to give the whole thing for people to believe or see what you mean and you will get people disbelieve you.

.The truth lies close at hand...but man searches afar. Belief comes with faith, and as yet...I have seen no faith...

for one why should i blindly believe you and what do you mean about demons as what has this got to do with things...

.That's true...hence you got to look within yourself for the answer. Before you can do that, you have to have faith in yourself...or you would not be asking. So you have answered your last quote. You are not blindly believing me, because you are not that stupid...lol..You realise that I am not mad, though intelligent and that something must have taught me. You also realise that I am resilient and that no matter what people throw at me. Others would have 'curled up and died' by now, yet I keep strutting my stuff, because of an inner compulsion of total commitment within myself. Whilst others call me'troll', gother, flamer hijacker of posts for not agreeing with them you have tried to understand me. Understanding me, and agreeing with me, are two different things. Just agreeing with me, is blind faith without trying yo juxtapose these ideas within your own self..Before you can do that, you have to be completely neutral and ask your subconscious. ..Asking your conscious mind, is requesting your brain to answer your questions, based on it's lifetime as 'fantailmoon'...Your brain is brainwashed, through decades of upbringing, by which you call 'open mindedness' You don't know what the word means. ..To say 'mind' is to say 'brain counterpart' Would you allow yourself to be humiliated, based on your beliefs?..I DO...because no matter how others laugh (which they do), I can say:- "Sod the lot"...lol..They say I am stubborn, but I say that I am pretty sure of my self. They feed my logistics into their puny minds, and .because it does not compute.... they say 'reject'..When they can say 'pass' it means that they are not taking my word for what I say, but instead feeding it into their own subconscious mind and coming up with the same answer...The reason we come up with the same answer, is because the subconscious mind is pert to the soul. The soul is attributed to God, via the spirit...As for demons, in all my experience, I have not come across any. I am sure they exist deep in the heavens, but I have not seen any...

many on these boards are believers and some not..does it matter if they are or not ...i understand way more than you realise but i dont understand what you mean by accept themselves.

.I don't see them as believers. A lot are very scared people who fear what they do not understand. Pretty much like saying dogs bark like crazy when they see ghosts. There is no real belief, only an inner protective system to either run, or talk about demons. These are the ones awakening, into realising that there is something out there...If they accepted ghosts, they would accept me...they don't. Where are they.....I have been banned about 75 times for trolism!..75 is an aweful high number...and I am afraid that does change one's opinion about forums. Nobody has to accept what I say.....as I am entitled to my opinion, just like they are. Whilst they can hold on to their opinion; because mine is adverse to common belief;...I am banned! ..Why is that???? ..The ones who are not believers,it is pretty much like asking a carpenter to join a violin forum. My first question would be; "what do they hope to gain" as their minds are already made up. I keep away from them, because there is nothing to be gained, and I hate idle conversation. It is always the same scenario to prove it. You may call them 'open minded'...but again that is your opinion...If people accepted themselves, why do they act the way that they do? Why should what I say, offend? I don't believe in Christianity, but despite safety in numbers, why do I always get the clans after my blood, because I say Jesus was married?.They don't have to accept me...so why can't they just accept themselves? If the believe he was not...fine! That is accepting themselves, so why should I make a difference???..

what has this got to do with what we are discussing here..your video just shows that someone answered with 8

.Same reason why you have brought up demons!..Taking it one stage further...why should you believe what anyone here says? They talk, tell you their ghost stories and you answer them. How do you know that they are telling the truth?..You do not...yet you waste time answering...lol..There has to be an element of trust. Use your mind...In this case, the medium had told the board users that the girl was 5 years old. Trust me...says Arnold Swarzenegar...lol.As I am too lazy to find the recording..

.your video is shot looking directly at the board..i cant see if someone else whispered ...it is too vague

.Of course...you are being OPENMINDED....Would you like me to show you a picture of my alien friends on board their flying saucer, plus some shots of Cyprus they took for me with my 35mmm Topcon SL1 camera, returned complete on my dresser.....or does your open mindedness suggest too many openings? :)

#12 fantailmoon

fantailmoon

Ghost Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:49 AM

sure show me your pics...i look at things and see what i see..i am openminded more so than you realise and you have no idea what i have had in my life to make me believe what i do..saying that i have been shown other things through my life and have changed my opinion on things so again your wrong there..not once have i said that no one can do what you claim but i dont believe you are showing it on this forum in a way that is proof...your truths are too vague and thats what im getting at...if you posted proof people would have no problems believing your claims..you claim psychic ability which i would love to see..i not once have said you cant do it but just that you dont show it in my eyes as the vagueness is what makes it less believable and that is whats up with the majority of psychics in this world .. . again you have said something you have no idea about..where have i been brainwashed...i lived and grew up in a household where i was free to believe what i want and allowed to experience different things without being judged..i use my subconcious and concious mind very well thank you and you have no idea what i know my mind is capable of..i have a family who believe different things and i dont push anything on anyone..thats where you have a problem with it... . where did i bring demons up on this thred ?..you posted something on another thread and i answered as i had another outlook on them than you,,this is what a forum is for so your wrong there..lol. . you being banned from forums is nothing to do with your beliefs but the way you push them to people ..it is good to have your say but dont ever push them onto people claiming they are truth as you have no proof of that just like the Christian churches saying God is real..they can be your truth but not everyones..you come across no different than most mainstream religions doing that and that to be honest would annoy me as i dont believe anyone should be told what to believe...all i said to you to do was offer your evidence without the commentary but allow others to have an opinion as this is a forum for discussion and not for people to blindly believe what is posted here.. . why should i trust you ? for one i have never met you lol..sorry but i dont blindly trust anyone i have never met .. . as for your pics all i can say is what i see in them as i never witnessed your camera being used by an alien..on forums like this it is all about proof aswell and not once have i said you have to believe anything i say..in all my posts i put that this is my opnion and i dont tell people what they should believe but i give my interpretation on the things i know i have seen and experienced as well as what i see on the posts here..this is called joining in on a forum .. . and as for answering people who come here for help..of course i answer to the best of my ability to help them..lol..what i say will not harm them if they are lying ..all i can do is offer my opinion and they have to take it from there..no biggy if they dont believe me or dont use my advice as its up to them..this is where me and you differ as i dont care if no one believes me .

Edited by fantailmoon, 23 March 2012 - 08:50 AM.

Posted Image

#13 georgek

georgek

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:29 AM

sure show me your pics...i look at things and see what i see..i am openminded more so than you realise

.Yes...but what does open mindedness mean...and how do you base it's values?..When you say that you see....does that mean your mind, or decades of barrier breaking that validates authenticity with with?..I showed, 'The curse of the Storms', and you say that it offers no paranormal validity?..So where do you draw your views, from logical acceptances, or do you 'turn the tables around' and see whether it offers logic?..Remember....that had not been since 1850.."So take a look at what people say! Here is one person's view:-.Everything is wrong for a hurricane to survive to the latitude of San Francisco. The water is much too cold and much to dry. Prevailing winds would drive a Northward tracking hurricane to the east and over Mexico. Most Hurricanes that form off the west coast of Mexico track to the west and out into the Pacific where they can and do strike Hawaii."...http://answers.yahoo...23141501AAdyzPH..Now....look at this:-..http://homepage.ntlw...icane Julio.htm..I quote:-..Your really making an ass out of your self now. Stop with the weather reports, as you have no idea what these storms are or how they come about and where they go. An Atlantic storm is in the Atlantic ( FAY ) A pacific Storm is in the Pacific. Julio Would be a Pacific storm which rarely touch Calif. The one you are viewing is in the Pacific coast area heading towards the gulf of Mexico. You can't say something is, that it is not ,so stop trying to do so. What will you try to tell us next? That Robin Hood is doing robberies in Sherwood again..That is within 4 days!!!..So..they pretend that nothing has happened, but look at the map and the cyclone in San Francisco, on the 25th Aug 2008...Are you saying that these maps are fake, or that you can't see them?..Wow...so we say fluke, madness, bipolar and so on, until this:-."Georgie,.. Do you see this big cactus I have here ? You can no more call the powers that BE (unrepeatable). But just for fun Georgie, Make us a twister in the state of MAINE in the next week. Or shut up with all your (unrepeatable) powers you say you have. Ok..DID YOU GET THAT EVERYBODY ? I WANT GEORGIE TO GIVE US A TWISTER IN THE STATE OF MAINE IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SHUT UP !..HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW GEORGIE"..So here it comes in 4 days, and Maine has an emergency, as having it's first hurricane watch in 17 years... http://homepage.ntlw...ricane_kyle.htm..Date 28th September 2008...Now...you say that people are entitled to opinion, and your view states that this does not show anything paranormal, and that you have great vision and you are open minded...So how do you base this, so called 'open mindedness'? Are you saying that what cannot cannot happen in hundreds of years, but happens in 4 days is to you...nothing more than fluke?..Then if this fluke was reversed, how would your 'open mindedness' be assessed....by your upbringing or through divine acceptance of greater powers?..No....that is not being open minded, but shows a closed mind of not being able to accept what you see.....

..if you posted proof people would have no problems believing your claims.

.So what is holding them back....prejudice? They claim that these tests are to prove, my claims to them....so have I shown wrong? Why is that..and if they set the tests, then why can't they accept the results ? Is it because they are open minded?...

you claim psychic ability which i would love to see..i not once have said you cant do it but just that you dont show it in my eyes as the vagueness is what makes it less believable and that is whats up with the majority of psychics in this world

...I am all over the Internet...It is not me, that can make you see. For that you need to open your own eyes, and not mine....

again you have said something you have no idea about..where have i been brainwashed...i lived and grew up in a household where i was free to believe what i want and allowed to experience different things without being judged..i use my subconcious and concious mind very well thank you and you have no idea what i know my mind is capable of..i have a family who believe different things and i dont push anything on anyone..thats where you have a problem with it

.I can read you, but as yet, I cannot see you...

where did i bring demons up on this thred ?..you posted something on another thread and i answered as i had another outlook on them than you,,this is what a forum is for so your wrong there..lol

.That's the thing about demons......they have this habit of cropping up, when folks start looking for them..lol ..

you being banned from forums is nothing to do with your beliefs but the way you push them to people ..

.Nobody pushes these poor innocents, as they come to me, and I, not to them...

Christian churches saying God is real..they can be your truth but not everyones..you come across no different than most mainstream religions doing that and that to be honest would annoy me as i dont believe anyone should be told what to believe...all i said to you to do was offer your evidence without the commentary but allow others to have an opinion as this is a forum for discussion and not for people to blindly believe what is posted here.

.Seems like forums and upbringing have taught you well! You must stick to your opinions, and beliefs...as I could not really care a hoot. (or as to what others may think of my knowledge.) To deny one selves truth, and rely on the opinion of others, is not how I learn...No one, has to accept what I say; as I have neither bothered, except to those, who wish to speak to me. No one is forcing YOU to accept things that your open mindedness cannot accept. In retrospect; I also have a right to express my platter and defend the truth contained within my facts, which you can see in my links...If these pictures are just opinion, feel free not to accept...

why should i trust you ? for one i have never met you lol..sorry but i dont blindly trust anyone i have never met

.Are we talking about 'great vision' 'open mindedness', or what mama has taught you?.

i dont tell people what they should believe

..Are we talking about the daily tabloids here, or the people who buy and read them? Or are these the ones,who are so insecure that their opinion is threatened? Is this the golden age of forum enterprise that has eradicated 'speakers corner'...or has it become 'listeners corner'with the fear of speaking? ..

and as for answering people who come here for help..of course i answer to the best of my ability to help them..lol..what i say will not harm them if they are lying ..all i can do is offer my opinion and they have to take it from there.

.I see...yours is opinion, and with mine being knowledge, it then becomes forceful? So it is best to answer with an opinion, as to reassure those seeking help to have confidence in your uncertainty?..

this is where me and you differ as i dont care if no one believes me .

.So why should I care...because I write long paragraphs?..Has it ever occured to you, that the reason why I am defensive, is to protect my claims? So what should a person do, discredit their abilities, because there are those present who wish to ridicule a person,(as you see in my links) as to dishonour all credibility, because some members present, feel so inferior that they have to destroy a person, as to stop others believing, what they cannot?..You with your open mindedness, who scatters the corn fairly, cannot see the weed, but reasons the crop on it's texture, rather than it's taste!..As to taste sour, is the opinion of the mouth and not pallet?

Edited by georgek, 24 March 2012 - 05:30 AM.

#14 UngratefulDead

UngratefulDead

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:10 PM

:w00t: :w00t: fake, as in fraud/ I bet there are 100 or more fake ones out there to every "gifted", if the is such as thing, as it related a "mediums". It is simply what even the most intelligeent people wwill not only believe in but spend their often had earned income on. :yes: :yes: :yes:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users