6 replies to this topic

#1 ProtectiveMom

ProtectiveMom

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:29 PM

I recently started seeing strange things on my son's baby video monitor. I'm not really sure what to think, so I decided to record an example of the activity and see what other's thought. I don't have any existing beliefs about the afterlife, energy, or whatever else this could possibly be. My husband is convinced that it's dust, but it doesn't happen every night and usually not until he starts to settle. I would think that dust would be visible more when he is being active. Also, I've never witnessed dust flying at crazy speeds like this. Anyone have experience with this?..

#2 ProtectiveMom

ProtectiveMom

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:31 PM

I should mention that nothing much happens until he is completely settled. (Around 2:18 mark on video)

Edited by ProtectiveMom, 17 August 2011 - 08:32 PM.

#3 georgek

georgek

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 02:43 AM

I should mention that nothing much happens until he is completely settled. (Around 2:18 mark on video).

..I see it, and it is truelly amazing!..Your baby is being watched by spirit guardians. ..This normally happens in the early stages of infancy when the spirit has left a long spiritual existance in the spirit world to be born on earth...Just like a relative would watch over a passed family member, there is also a spiritual loss in the world of spirit as the the spirit here has donned a material existance...At this early stage of an infants life he/she is guided through the spiritual mind before earthly normalities take their place...As the child grows older, he/she will forget/distance themselves from the afterlife and accept what their physical brains are telling them...I have never lost that contact, as the spirits talk openly to me...As time goes on....the child will forget...All what may be happening at this stage, is that the child is comforted (this is why they cry a lot)and given as much help by spirit helpers....This is article is also very interesting, as I bet most people cannot see any of these spirit lights?..I will try and copy one or two stills and post them if I can?...georgek

#4 ProtectiveMom

ProtectiveMom

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:09 PM

I see it, and it is truelly amazing!..Your baby is being watched by spirit guardians. ..This normally happens in the early stages of infancy when the spirit has left a long spiritual existance in the spirit world to be born on earth...Just like a relative would watch over a passed family member, there is also a spiritual loss in the world of spirit as the the spirit here has donned a material existance...At this early stage of an infants life he/she is guided through the spiritual mind before earthly normalities take their place...As the child grows older, he/she will forget/distance themselves from the afterlife and accept what their physical brains are telling them...I have never lost that contact, as the spirits talk openly to me...As time goes on....the child will forget...All what may be happening at this stage, is that the child is comforted (this is why they cry a lot)and given as much help by spirit helpers....This is article is also very interesting, as I bet most people cannot see any of these spirit lights?..I will try and copy one or two stills and post them if I can?...georgek.

.Thanks, George. I love your explanation! I have never had bad feelings about them or felt scared. Just wanted to see what others thought. I appreciate your feedback. :)

#5 ingie

ingie

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:41 PM

I should mention that nothing much happens until he is completely settled. (Around 2:18 mark on video).

hi, the same thing happened to me for the first time this evening... it frightened the wits out of me!!! i to would like to know wat they are.

#6 ghost lover

ghost lover

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 05:44 AM

a good spirit or ur family mem who loved u a lot may if they had expired they r guarding u .....and u r baby so dnt feel bad for it and dnt gt scared

#7 FBNStephen

FBNStephen

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

Most air movement in your home will be traced to fans or vents and not the movement of people. . If these are actually dust orbs, you should be able to check by turning out the lights at night, giving the room about 20 minutes to completely settle, then turn on the furnace/air (or ceiling fan)and watch the monitor to see if the 'orb' effect is replicated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users