2 replies to this topic

#1 ampace

ampace

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 07:56 AM

In the living room (20'x 40')of my house, I have seem black and gray orbs with the naked eye. . In every instance it was late(9pm to 2am) and i had a floor lamp on.. Also I am always about 4 to 6 feet away.. . The gray orbs I have seen 4 or 5 times in the lower right side of the room. . It is the size of a small fly. It floats about ankle to mid leg height and dashes a little faster than a fly.. I have seen it start from the corner of the room and dash back. about 3 feet one way and 2 feet the other. . I have seen it appear from under a table(mid room) and dash 3'to the right corner of the room. Once I saw it dart about 1 foot back and forth along the right wall. And another 2 foot streak or trail the size of a small fly but gray.. . Recently I have seen a black orb 2 times, the size of a small fly, dash above a floor stand and TV about 5ft 9in high. Once was a black trail like a shooting star 1 foot long and the other was a streak about a 1-1/2ft long.. . What do you think? the apartment was built in 1972 In Framingham MA.

#2 ampace

ampace

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:13 AM

In the last 2 week i have see 4 white streaks but in random places in my house. . one came in my direction one away but hooked back 1 inch in my kitchen.. the other two was strait in front of me.. the last on was when i was checking for a reply to my other posts.. They look like flies but show up and vanishes.. . I forgot to mention I also smell smoke around 2 and 3am almost every night.. but when i go to the window or door i smell nothing. Even if i try to wash . my face or shower it lasts for 15 to 20 minute and stops.. And I don't smoke.. . Any physic advice or direction of research I could look into?. I still wonder what this could mean or be.

#3 morgan

morgan

Orb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal (obviously) especially Poltergeist phenomenon. The gullibility of people. Travel writing. The USA. Psychology. Photography and documentary film making.

Posted 14 December 2010 - 05:22 PM

Perhaps you're suffering from a combination of stress and tiredness which can lead to minor visual hallucinations. Is there. any chance you could try to capture these orbs etc on film or video?.. . The smell of smoke could be coming from outside - internally via the air/central heating ducts or it could be a symptom of your. imagination along with the orbs.. . morgan
Is this thing on?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users