5 replies to this topic

#1 smiley028

smiley028

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:44 AM

Ive had several dreams of spirits and last night this one really scared the crap out of me, Im not sure if I was awake or dreaming because I was laying in my bed sleeping and I felt freezing cold and I could feel myself shaking all of a sudden I seen this spirit, ghost whateva you wanna call it of a lady she was kinda see through and dressed in white raggy clothes like a dress but it was all torn then it felt like it was trying to pull me out of my bed, I was #ting myself and trying to turn on my light, but then I woke up and quickly turned on my lamp I looked at the clock and it was exactly 1am, I just layed there trying to figure what the hell just happened I stayed up for about an hour or so after that because I was too # scared to go back to sleep.... . has anyone had a similar experience???

Edited by smiley028, 27 February 2009 - 11:47 AM.

#2 smiley028

smiley028

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:20 AM

no comment

Edited by smiley028, 07 March 2009 - 04:48 AM.

#3 blake_zane

blake_zane

Orb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:Daydreaming, plotting, anime, manga, rock, orchestra, chocolates, napping, night time (because ghosts come out at 3am)

Posted 26 April 2009 - 08:00 AM

nope. never attacked. i actually had 'someone' slept with me through a stormy night, giving me company lol. a caring spirit i believed
~Somewhere...something great is waiting to be known...~

#4 She-ra

She-ra

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:15 AM

Yes. It is called sleep paralysis (SP) and it is really quite common. Here's a link to help you out. .http://en.wikipedia....Sleep_paralysis.Anddddddddddd SP is horrifying. I mean really can be scary!!..Good luck and take care :)

#5 freesoul

freesoul

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Grandkids, gardening, reading, photography, UFO's, paranormal, and friends.

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:47 PM

I once had a dream of being attacked by a spirit. I do not know what it looked like. It had a hold of me and was pulling me hard toward it. I was struggling and trying to get away and screaming for my husband to help me. I couldn't get away. Then I screamed " Lord Jesus", and the spirit let me go and I woke up. I too was awake for a long time trying to calm down enough to go back to sleep. I know that it was a dream, I wasn't awake. Still scared the crap out of me!
Freesoul

#6 scaredluciddreamer88

scaredluciddreamer88

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 01:49 AM

I am a lucid dreamer always have been and sometimes it can be a great thing but lately its been very scary for me, i've been having this dream of being attacked by a ghost for the past 2-3 weeks, it starts of me having to get out of my bed upstairs to come down into my kitchen to make my newest daughters bottle, when i try turning the lights on none of them work then before i know it this unseen ghost is yelling in my head and has me pinned against my kitchen ceiling so tightly that i cannot breath and i'm so terrified that i try so hard to scream for my husband and kick but nothing happeneds no sound comes out.I can't quite see it i just know its male and it keeps yelling at me almost as if it's in my mind yelling at me but the voice it so deep and harsh i cannot understand what it's saying or why it's hurting me but i can feel the rage.. it has,when i wake up everything is as it is in the beginning of my dreams my daughter is crying for a bottle and my husband is telling me it's my turn for the bottle but i'm so scared to leave my bedroom, i do and nothing happends my lights turn on but i feel as if theres something i'm supposed to learn from this dream...any thoughts? :cry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users