17 replies to this topic

#1 Rachel4

Rachel4

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:53 PM

Hi,. I am trying to find information on what has been happening to me lately, but I can't find anything online that is much help to me. I am hoping someone here has more information. . . I've seen large black shadows around before, and out of the corners of my eyes. For example, I will see a shadow out of the corner of my eye and then turn to see who is there and there is no one. I've just told myself that it was my eyes playing tricks on me, and then I ignore it. Well, recently I've started seeing small black circles ... orbs maybe? But they're very small, like size of an insect .... a wasp or bee. It's not my eyes playing tricks on me. It's not migraines or any physical problem. They seem to move with an intelligence. . . I woke up in the middle of the night last night and caught sight of something black and close to my face out of the corner of my eye. My first instinct was to jerk my head away (thinking it was a bug near my face .... a spider hovering from a web from the ceiling for example). After I moved away from it, I watched it. It moved around in a pattern. I sat up and looked closer at it. It was not a bug. It was some sort of small black circular flying thing. It changed shape and size (it grew bigger ... from the size of a small spider to the size of a large wasp ... but remained black). I could not (and still cannot) figure out what it was. It looked almost like a bug, but when looked at up close, it was just a black circle or orb or whatever you want to call it. Finally after about a full minute, it swerved toward me, and I instinctively backed up and swatted it away. But I didn't want to touch it, so I swatted just below it, and it vanished. It didn't fly away ... it disappeared.. . So are there "ghost bugs"? And why was it hovering right by my face as I was sleepng??? That is what bothers me most of all. The thought that "something" was so close to me while I was asleep. I was not dreaming and I have no vision or other physical problems. Any input at all would be appreciated. I googled "black orb", but all the results that came back were of large black orbs (baseball size or bigger). But what I saw was much smaller in size than that. . . Thanks for any help anyone can provide.. . ~ Rachel. . . .

Edited by Rachel4, 10 July 2008 - 10:12 PM.

#2 Ghost Investigator

Ghost Investigator

Knight of Remembrance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts and all things paranormal, coin collecting, metal detecting, motorcycle riding, crystals, ascension, past lives, astral travel and so much more

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:11 PM

Orbs are very controversial, black or white. What makes them "white" is the flash of a camera or the greenish/white from InfraRed photography. Either way, they're most always round as thats how energy (what ghosts are made up of) forms. As a ball, or orb as we call them. . . Since there is neither infrared or a camera flash, you may "just" be seeing the spirit energy, but as a black form because it's not illuminated. . . I have seen shadows and stuff, but I havent seen what you're talking about personally so that's just my theory of one of many possible answers I'm sure. Sorry if it's not much help but it's about all I can think of at the moment. . . non-illuminated spirit energy that you can somehow see as a "black orb".. . . by the way....WELCOME TO GM!! :)

Edited by Ghost Investigator, 10 July 2008 - 10:17 PM.

#3 Rachel4

Rachel4

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:24 PM

Orbs are very controversial, black or white. What makes them "white" is the flash of a camera or the greenish/white from InfraRed photography. Either way, they're most always round as thats how energy (what ghosts are made up of) forms. As a ball, or orb as we call them. ..Since there is neither infrared or a camera flash, you may "just" be seeing the spirit energy, but as a black form because it's not illuminated. ..I have seen shadows and stuff, but I havent seen what you're talking about personally so that's just my theory of one of many possible answers I'm sure. Sorry if it's not much help but it's about all I can think of at the moment. ..non-illuminated spirit energy that you can somehow see as a "black orb".

..Do you think the fact that it was black means that it could be something evil? I thought orbs were supposed to be colorful and transparent, yet this was black and looked solid. It was a small black hovering circle, that started out tiny and then got a bit bigger. It moved toward me like it had a clear intention of coming to me - like there was intelligence and not just an accidental movement in my general direction. It was very unpleasant and un-nerving....Thanks.

#4 Ghost Investigator

Ghost Investigator

Knight of Remembrance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts and all things paranormal, coin collecting, metal detecting, motorcycle riding, crystals, ascension, past lives, astral travel and so much more

Posted 11 July 2008 - 07:55 AM

I personally dont think it was evil or you'd have had a different experience. maybe nightmares or maybe it wouldnt have just vanished but stayed and "bothered" you or who knows what. I'm sure it was very unnerving and i'm sorry you had this experience. I'm sure it was real scary but if it was evil or mean I think you'd KNOW that for sure. . . The colorful transparent image your'e thinking of is how it's seen when it's caught in the flash of a camera...when it's lit up by light. I'm by no means an orb expert....nobody is really. The theory is that they're the energy of a spirit, not "a ghost". In the dark, unlit, it would look black. In the light like the flash of a camera, it would look white.

#5 Rachel4

Rachel4

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 05:22 PM

I personally dont think it was evil or you'd have had a different experience. maybe nightmares or maybe it wouldnt have just vanished but stayed and "bothered" you or who knows what. I'm sure it was very unnerving and i'm sorry you had this experience. I'm sure it was real scary but if it was evil or mean I think you'd KNOW that for sure. ..The colorful transparent image your'e thinking of is how it's seen when it's caught in the flash of a camera...when it's lit up by light. I'm by no means an orb expert....nobody is really. The theory is that they're the energy of a spirit, not "a ghost". In the dark, unlit, it would look black. In the light like the flash of a camera, it would look white.

..Thanks for the info! I really appreciate it. It hasn't happened again since then. Hopefully it won't ever again. ..~Rachel

#6 Aanica

Aanica

Orb

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 04:28 AM

Hi,. I am trying to find information on what has been happening to me lately, but I can't find anything online that is much help to me. I am hoping someone here has more information. ..I've seen large black shadows around before, and out of the corners of my eyes. For example, I will see a shadow out of the corner of my eye and then turn to see who is there and there is no one. I've just told myself that it was my eyes playing tricks on me, and then I ignore it. Well, recently I've started seeing small black circles ... orbs maybe? But they're very small, like size of an insect .... a wasp or bee. It's not my eyes playing tricks on me. It's not migraines or any physical problem. They seem to move with an intelligence. ..I woke up in the middle of the night last night and caught sight of something black and close to my face out of the corner of my eye. My first instinct was to jerk my head away (thinking it was a bug near my face .... a spider hovering from a web from the ceiling for example). After I moved away from it, I watched it. It moved around in a pattern. I sat up and looked closer at it. It was not a bug. It was some sort of small black circular flying thing. It changed shape and size (it grew bigger ... from the size of a small spider to the size of a large wasp ... but remained black). I could not (and still cannot) figure out what it was. It looked almost like a bug, but when looked at up close, it was just a black circle or orb or whatever you want to call it. Finally after about a full minute, it swerved toward me, and I instinctively backed up and swatted it away. But I didn't want to touch it, so I swatted just below it, and it vanished. It didn't fly away ... it disappeared...So are there "ghost bugs"? And why was it hovering right by my face as I was sleepng??? That is what bothers me most of all. The thought that "something" was so close to me while I was asleep. I was not dreaming and I have no vision or other physical problems. Any input at all would be appreciated. I googled "black orb", but all the results that came back were of large black orbs (baseball size or bigger). But what I saw was much smaller in size than that. ..Thanks for any help anyone can provide...~ Rachel....

There is some speculation that the shadow ghosts or beings are chronological in strength the older the stronger and bigger, I have no doubt it may be a young shadow or a ghost that is still immature because of the size you say as far as it being so close I dont blame you for being uneasy but I would say its just curious, I know thats no consolation I would not want it close to me either

#7 Ghost Investigator

Ghost Investigator

Knight of Remembrance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 10:03 AM

That's an interesting theory :rolleyes: . . can you provide any links or suggested readings on it?

#8 wind_dancer

wind_dancer

Poltergeist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  • Interests:The Unknown

Posted 14 July 2008 - 02:08 AM

Hi,. I am trying to find information on what has been happening to me lately, but I can't find anything online that is much help to me. I am hoping someone here has more information. ..I've seen large black shadows around before, and out of the corners of my eyes. For example, I will see a shadow out of the corner of my eye and then turn to see who is there and there is no one. I've just told myself that it was my eyes playing tricks on me, and then I ignore it. Well, recently I've started seeing small black circles ... orbs maybe? But they're very small, like size of an insect .... a wasp or bee. It's not my eyes playing tricks on me. It's not migraines or any physical problem. They seem to move with an intelligence. ..I woke up in the middle of the night last night and caught sight of something black and close to my face out of the corner of my eye. My first instinct was to jerk my head away (thinking it was a bug near my face .... a spider hovering from a web from the ceiling for example). After I moved away from it, I watched it. It moved around in a pattern. I sat up and looked closer at it. It was not a bug. It was some sort of small black circular flying thing. It changed shape and size (it grew bigger ... from the size of a small spider to the size of a large wasp ... but remained black). I could not (and still cannot) figure out what it was. It looked almost like a bug, but when looked at up close, it was just a black circle or orb or whatever you want to call it. Finally after about a full minute, it swerved toward me, and I instinctively backed up and swatted it away. But I didn't want to touch it, so I swatted just below it, and it vanished. It didn't fly away ... it disappeared...So are there "ghost bugs"? And why was it hovering right by my face as I was sleepng??? That is what bothers me most of all. The thought that "something" was so close to me while I was asleep. I was not dreaming and I have no vision or other physical problems. Any input at all would be appreciated. I googled "black orb", but all the results that came back were of large black orbs (baseball size or bigger). But what I saw was much smaller in size than that. ..Thanks for any help anyone can provide...~ Rachel....

.Hi Rachel,..Have you ever saw these "black orbs" during the daytime? The reason why i ask is that i had experienced marble size "black orbs" when my apartment was active. I use to only see them in my bedroom and flying/floating around the ceiling area. I also use to not want to touch them but would stare in amazement. No one ever explained them to me either. I never had one come close up to me as you did, i think i'd swat at it too lol. Come to think of it, i do think those "black orbs" where around the time the shadow person was active. There has to be a connection.

#9 Aanica

Aanica

Orb

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 12:37 PM

That's an interesting theory :rolleyes: ..can you provide any links or suggested readings on it?

Sure you can read through the thread my name is the same over there the orginal post is a very well informed person as you get through there are some extra links......http://www.unexplain...howtopic=130114

#10 Ghost Investigator

Ghost Investigator

Knight of Remembrance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:01 PM

ok, thank you

#11 Rachel4

Rachel4

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:54 PM

Hi Rachel,..Have you ever saw these "black orbs" during the daytime? The reason why i ask is that i had experienced marble size "black orbs" when my apartment was active. I use to only see them in my bedroom and flying/floating around the ceiling area. I also use to not want to touch them but would stare in amazement. No one ever explained them to me either. I never had one come close up to me as you did, i think i'd swat at it too lol. Come to think of it, i do think those "black orbs" where around the time the shadow person was active. There has to be a connection.

..Hi,. Actually sometimes during the day I'll catch a small black "something" hovering around me out of the corner of my eye ... for some reason I always think it's a bug. I could be in the car driving someplace, or cleaning the house, or whatever, and I'll see something small and black swoosh around my face or chest and without thinking I'll swat at it. But nothing will be there. In the daytime it's not scary at all. In the bright sunlight of the afternoon it's just odd, annoying and curious .... not scary at all. . But when I woke up at night, alone in the dark, with that black circle ("marble" as you call it, is an excellent way of describing it) .... then it was scary. Also, what made it more scary was that for once it didn't disappear when I went to look at it. It actually stayed and let me watch it for a good amount of time. Only when it made a move toward me did I swat at it. But even then I purposely didn't touch it. ..What's a shadow person? Is that basically just a shadow? I've seen life-size shadows around me before, but only for a split second ... just long enough to make my heart leap ... then I realize that nothing's there. Too creepy, so I prefer to think that those might be just my imagination. I don't like to think about "beings" that I cannot see, that CAN see ME, hovering around me. Usually I'll catch a shadow of someone when I turn around quickly for something, and for a split second it's like a shadow is RIGHT THERE in my face. I've actually jumped back to avoid running into it ... kind of like when someone follows too close behind you, and you stop and they run into you. That's kind of how it feels ... like someone is following too close behind me and when I turn around quickly they're right there in my face. But within a split second the shadow is gone and I'm standing there with my heart racing and nothing in front of me but empty air. Very weird. That only happens a couple times a year though ... so not so often as to make me alarmed....Thanks for letting me know that someone else has experienced the little black "marbles" too. :hmm:

Edited by Rachel4, 19 July 2008 - 08:59 PM.

#12 wind_dancer

wind_dancer

Poltergeist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 05:20 PM

Hi,. Actually sometimes during the day I'll catch a small black "something" hovering around me out of the corner of my eye ... for some reason I always think it's a bug. I could be in the car driving someplace, or cleaning the house, or whatever, and I'll see something small and black swoosh around my face or chest and without thinking I'll swat at it. But nothing will be there. In the daytime it's not scary at all. In the bright sunlight of the afternoon it's just odd, annoying and curious .... not scary at all. . But when I woke up at night, alone in the dark, with that black circle ("marble" as you call it, is an excellent way of describing it) .... then it was scary. Also, what made it more scary was that for once it didn't disappear when I went to look at it. It actually stayed and let me watch it for a good amount of time. Only when it made a move toward me did I swat at it. But even then I purposely didn't touch it. ..What's a shadow person? Is that basically just a shadow? I've seen life-size shadows around me before, but only for a split second ... just long enough to make my heart leap ... then I realize that nothing's there. Too creepy, so I prefer to think that those might be just my imagination. I don't like to think about "beings" that I cannot see, that CAN see ME, hovering around me. Usually I'll catch a shadow of someone when I turn around quickly for something, and for a split second it's like a shadow is RIGHT THERE in my face. I've actually jumped back to avoid running into it ... kind of like when someone follows too close behind you, and you stop and they run into you. That's kind of how it feels ... like someone is following too close behind me and when I turn around quickly they're right there in my face. But within a split second the shadow is gone and I'm standing there with my heart racing and nothing in front of me but empty air. Very weird. That only happens a couple times a year though ... so not so often as to make me alarmed....Thanks for letting me know that someone else has experienced the little black "marbles" too. :cry:

..Rachel4,.I used to think that if i spoke to someone about what i was experiencing they'd think i was off my rocker but, i really don't care. When one knows the fear that sometimes accompanies these experiences, ones attitude quickly changes. As far as shadow people, these are still mysteries in the unexplained world. I use to see what looked like to me a male. I would be blow drying my hair in the bathroom and "he" would walk past the bathroom, scaring the crap out of me because i know i was the only adult in the place at the time, and follow him into my bedroom where he would lay down on my side of the bed and roll towards my hubby's side and disappear. I got so used to "him" that i use to have the "whatever" attitude. I was never told by the paranormal investigators what they were, i think it's a big mystery as with the shadow people. If you need someone to speak with about anything, just let me know or send me a pm. I know what i went through without having someone to speak with as well :hmm:

#13 Rachel4

Rachel4

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:17 PM

Rachel4,.I used to think that if i spoke to someone about what i was experiencing they'd think i was off my rocker but, i really don't care. When one knows the fear that sometimes accompanies these experiences, ones attitude quickly changes. As far as shadow people, these are still mysteries in the unexplained world. I use to see what looked like to me a male. I would be blow drying my hair in the bathroom and "he" would walk past the bathroom, scaring the crap out of me because i know i was the only adult in the place at the time, and follow him into my bedroom where he would lay down on my side of the bed and roll towards my hubby's side and disappear. I got so used to "him" that i use to have the "whatever" attitude. I was never told by the paranormal investigators what they were, i think it's a big mystery as with the shadow people. If you need someone to speak with about anything, just let me know or send me a pm. I know what i went through without having someone to speak with as well :hmm:

..Thank you! I don't usually tell anyone when I see strange things (like the shadow and the orb) because I've learned from experience that pretty much most other people have not experienced any such a thing, and they end up looking at me like I'm crazy. That's why I came to this discussion board - I figured the people here would have experienced the same sort of things, so I could get some actual advice...You know what I am seeing a lot of lately too? I'll see someone that looks like a child - a boy about 11 - 12 years old with dark blonde/light brown hair - just standing and watching me from a doorway or stairwell. I'll only see him out of the corner of my eye, but as long as I don't turn toward him I can continue to see him plain as day in my peripheral vision. A couple times I've turned, especially in the beginning, because I thought it was one of MY children standing there. But of course when I turned and looked straight-on the figure disappeared. I have a son that fits the above description exactly, so I always think it's him standing there, but it's not. My son is always off somehwere else when these happen ... off playing video games downstairs, outside playing, or even at school...Once I saw my 8 year old daughter walk down the hall, past my bedroom and toward the stairs, and when I ran out to say something to her, no one was there. I walked back down the other end of the hall and into her bedroom and she was sound asleep in her bed - not even in the same clothes I saw her in a moment earlier. That was a strange one...You know what else I've experienced my whole entire life? Hearing someone call my name. Do you ever hear that? For example I'll hear my husband call my name from another room, and I'll go in there and he says he never called me. I'll sometimes hear my children call "MOM!" and I come to them only for them to say that no one had called me. When I was little I used to hear my parents call my name when they claim they didn't. Has that ever happened to you? ..Or sometimes at night it sounds like someone left the TV or radio on in another room, and when you go looking for it to turn it off you discover nothing is on. Then you go back to bed and pretty soon you hear the faint voices talking again .... loud enough to hear but too soft to make out what they're saying. I hate that. I like to chalk that up to my ears playing tricks on me, but I don't know...We had our Pastor come Bless the house and our family, and that seemed to help a lot for a while, but eventually things always end up being seen or heard again. It just seems like something that is always there whether it's very active or barely active ... it's seems like it's always there in the background. I've become used to it...The small black orb thing was new though. What was scary about that, is that usually when I see or hear something it goes away when I look at it or search for it. But the little orb ... it just stayed right there and let me look at it. That was different. It hasn't happened since though, so that's good...Sometimes I'll feel a tickling on my arm or leg when nothing is there. Like someone is brushing a feather across my skin. Sometimes I feel my skin get very cold- ice cold - in just a certain area. Like someone is blowing cold air on just that spot. It's not just cold though, it's tingly too. Ice cold and tingly. ..Very strange.... But it feels good just to be able to talk about it and get it out there. Very cathartic. Thanks for letting me vent. :cry:

#14 wind_dancer

wind_dancer

Poltergeist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:27 AM

Thank you! I don't usually tell anyone when I see strange things (like the shadow and the orb) because I've learned from experience that pretty much most other people have not experienced any such a thing, and they end up looking at me like I'm crazy. That's why I came to this discussion board - I figured the people here would have experienced the same sort of things, so I could get some actual advice...You know what I am seeing a lot of lately too? I'll see someone that looks like a child - a boy about 11 - 12 years old with dark blonde/light brown hair - just standing and watching me from a doorway or stairwell. I'll only see him out of the corner of my eye, but as long as I don't turn toward him I can continue to see him plain as day in my peripheral vision. A couple times I've turned, especially in the beginning, because I thought it was one of MY children standing there. But of course when I turned and looked straight-on the figure disappeared. I have a son that fits the above description exactly, so I always think it's him standing there, but it's not. My son is always off somehwere else when these happen ... off playing video games downstairs, outside playing, or even at school...Once I saw my 8 year old daughter walk down the hall, past my bedroom and toward the stairs, and when I ran out to say something to her, no one was there. I walked back down the other end of the hall and into her bedroom and she was sound asleep in her bed - not even in the same clothes I saw her in a moment earlier. That was a strange one...You know what else I've experienced my whole entire life? Hearing someone call my name. Do you ever hear that? For example I'll hear my husband call my name from another room, and I'll go in there and he says he never called me. I'll sometimes hear my children call "MOM!" and I come to them only for them to say that no one had called me. When I was little I used to hear my parents call my name when they claim they didn't. Has that ever happened to you? ..Or sometimes at night it sounds like someone left the TV or radio on in another room, and when you go looking for it to turn it off you discover nothing is on. Then you go back to bed and pretty soon you hear the faint voices talking again .... loud enough to hear but too soft to make out what they're saying. I hate that. I like to chalk that up to my ears playing tricks on me, but I don't know...We had our Pastor come Bless the house and our family, and that seemed to help a lot for a while, but eventually things always end up being seen or heard again. It just seems like something that is always there whether it's very active or barely active ... it's seems like it's always there in the background. I've become used to it...The small black orb thing was new though. What was scary about that, is that usually when I see or hear something it goes away when I look at it or search for it. But the little orb ... it just stayed right there and let me look at it. That was different. It hasn't happened since though, so that's good...Sometimes I'll feel a tickling on my arm or leg when nothing is there. Like someone is brushing a feather across my skin. Sometimes I feel my skin get very cold- ice cold - in just a certain area. Like someone is blowing cold air on just that spot. It's not just cold though, it's tingly too. Ice cold and tingly. ..Very strange.... But it feels good just to be able to talk about it and get it out there. Very cathartic. Thanks for letting me vent. :hmm:

.We use to hear our names called as well, someone was always asking the other, "yeah, did you want me?" I also use to hear music coming from thin air in our bedroom. The music would vary as of what type it was, which was weird. It could be "big band", the "60's" type, and i've even heard those 3 sister's that use to sing in the 30's-40's for the troops (can't remember their names), Frank Sinatra, stuff like that. I too thought i was hearing things but deep inside, i knew i wasn't imagining things. I use to also feel that "cold to the bone" chill ever now and again. We use to hear what sounded like tree branches being snapped and i knew we were in for an "active" night..Have your children ever say anything to you about them experiencing anything? Have you checked out the history of your house or the land it's on? You might find out something interesting! By the way, no need to thank me for venting! :cry:

#15 kvelle2

kvelle2

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:07 AM

I had the same experience back in July. I woke up 2 mornings in a row with a orb within kissing distance of my face. The first morning the orb was black and about the size of a baseball. The second morning I saw a bright flash of light first, then a clear orb with a light in the middle of it. Several strange things started to occur in July. Unfortunately I have no answers only estimations. However I was happy when I saw your post. I thought for a second I was going crazy!!.

#16 blip

blip

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 06:20 AM

Thank you! I don't usually tell anyone when I see strange things (like the shadow and the orb) because I've learned from experience that pretty much most other people have not experienced any such a thing, and they end up looking at me like I'm crazy. That's why I came to this discussion board - I figured the people here would have experienced the same sort of things, so I could get some actual advice.....snip....The small black orb thing was new though. What was scary about that, is that usually when I see or hear something it goes away when I look at it or search for it. But the little orb ... it just stayed right there and let me look at it. That was different. It hasn't happened since though, so that's good.

.I'm fascinated by the black marbles you've described. I posted a query in the photo analysis forum yesterday but on reading your experiences makes me think maybe this is related. I'll attach the photo (of the photo) here. It is very much like two black marbles floating in front of the person's face at eye level. Nobody seems to have been aware of them at the time of the photo, and they don't appear on any of the other photos taken with the same camera that night.....Any thoughts?

Attached Files

#17 teetee

teetee

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:03 AM

. . . Thank you! I don't usually tell anyone when I see strange things (like the shadow and the orb) because I've learned from experience that pretty much most other people have not experienced any such a thing, and they end up looking at me like I'm crazy. That's why I came to this discussion board - I figured the people here would have experienced the same sort of things, so I could get some actual advice.. . You know what I am seeing a lot of lately too? I'll see someone that looks like a child - a boy about 11 - 12 years old with dark blonde/light brown hair - just standing and watching me from a doorway or stairwell. I'll only see him out of the corner of my eye, but as long as I don't turn toward him I can continue to see him plain as day in my peripheral vision. A couple times I've turned, especially in the beginning, because I thought it was one of MY children standing there. But of course when I turned and looked straight-on the figure disappeared. I have a son that fits the above description exactly, so I always think it's him standing there, but it's not. My son is always off somehwere else when these happen ... off playing video games downstairs, outside playing, or even at school.. . Once I saw my 8 year old daughter walk down the hall, past my bedroom and toward the stairs, and when I ran out to say something to her, no one was there. I walked back down the other end of the hall and into her bedroom and she was sound asleep in her bed - not even in the same clothes I saw her in a moment earlier. That was a strange one.. . You know what else I've experienced my whole entire life? Hearing someone call my name. Do you ever hear that? For example I'll hear my husband call my name from another room, and I'll go in there and he says he never called me. I'll sometimes hear my children call "MOM!" and I come to them only for them to say that no one had called me. When I was little I used to hear my parents call my name when they claim they didn't. Has that ever happened to you? . . Or sometimes at night it sounds like someone left the TV or radio on in another room, and when you go looking for it to turn it off you discover nothing is on. Then you go back to bed and pretty soon you hear the faint voices talking again .... loud enough to hear but too soft to make out what they're saying. I hate that. I like to chalk that up to my ears playing tricks on me, but I don't know.. . We had our Pastor come Bless the house and our family, and that seemed to help a lot for a while, but eventually things always end up being seen or heard again. It just seems like something that is always there whether it's very active or barely active ... it's seems like it's always there in the background. I've become used to it.. . The small black orb thing was new though. What was scary about that, is that usually when I see or hear something it goes away when I look at it or search for it. But the little orb ... it just stayed right there and let me look at it. That was different. It hasn't happened since though, so that's good.. . Sometimes I'll feel a tickling on my arm or leg when nothing is there. Like someone is brushing a feather across my skin. Sometimes I feel my skin get very cold- ice cold - in just a certain area. Like someone is blowing cold air on just that spot. It's not just cold though, it's tingly too. Ice cold and tingly. . . Very strange.. . . But it feels good just to be able to talk about it and get it out there. Very cathartic. Thanks for letting me vent. smile.gif

I saw your information & I needed to reply to it. I have had a great deal of paranormal activity in my home. I caught an intelligent spirit voice with a full 5 word sentence on my phone while video taping. I saw a full apparition of a hunched-back elderly man appearing to be doing a forward moon walk with the arm moving back & forth. I could go on & on about my experiences in this house. But what captured my attention with your information is the touching that feels like someone blowing cold air & whisping a feather on your skin. That happens to me all the time. Most often on the back of my hands, but any exposed area now that summer is here. I also see tiny little white & black orbs often. They will come close as if they are curious or appear to play & shoot off all of sudden like a shooting star. I have spinless tiny white feathers fall straight down in front of my face about 4" away or shoot out in front of me frequently. I would love to hear from someone who has had this experience with the tiny almost spinless white feathers. The activity has decreased a great deal, but I beleive they do not have the energy right now to manifest into something big right now. I have learned to cope & not much scares me anymore. I just wanted to validate some of what your experiencing.

#18 georgek

georgek

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:56 AM

Hi,. I am trying to find information on what has been happening to me lately, but I can't find anything online that is much help to me. I am hoping someone here has more information. . . I've seen large black shadows around before, and out of the corners of my eyes. For example, I will see a shadow out of the corner of my eye and then turn to see who is there and there is no one. I've just told myself that it was my eyes playing tricks on me, and then I ignore it. Well, recently I've started seeing small black circles ... orbs maybe? But they're very small, like size of an insect .... a wasp or bee. It's not my eyes playing tricks on me. It's not migraines or any physical problem. They seem to move with an intelligence. . . I woke up in the middle of the night last night and caught sight of something black and close to my face out of the corner of my eye. My first instinct was to jerk my head away (thinking it was a bug near my face .... a spider hovering from a web from the ceiling for example). After I moved away from it, I watched it. It moved around in a pattern. I sat up and looked closer at it. It was not a bug. It was some sort of small black circular flying thing. It changed shape and size (it grew bigger ... from the size of a small spider to the size of a large wasp ... but remained black). I could not (and still cannot) figure out what it was. It looked almost like a bug, but when looked at up close, it was just a black circle or orb or whatever you want to call it. Finally after about a full minute, it swerved toward me, and I instinctively backed up and swatted it away. But I didn't want to touch it, so I swatted just below it, and it vanished. It didn't fly away ... it disappeared.. . So are there "ghost bugs"? And why was it hovering right by my face as I was sleepng??? That is what bothers me most of all. The thought that "something" was so close to me while I was asleep. I was not dreaming and I have no vision or other physical problems. Any input at all would be appreciated. I googled "black orb", but all the results that came back were of large black orbs (baseball size or bigger). But what I saw was much smaller in size than that. . . Thanks for any help anyone can provide.. . ~ Rachel. . . .

Orbs and auras are the result of frequency vibration that are sometimes seen in colours. Anything black is an absence of colour or higher vibrations.

Molecules can still vibrate at a high rate as both the mass and density decrease. The higher the excitation level, the more room the molecules can vibrate. Spirit manifestation is at a very high vibration. Any sort of spirit vibration is higher than anything in this physical world, but what may be high here, can be very low on the spiritual planes.

Seeing these images from the corner of your eye, is because the eye detects lower vibrations in corners.  Signals are registered to the brain in missed leaps and become noticeable. This is similar to being able to see a flourescent light flicker at the corner of your eye.

Ia m not sure what you have seen, but it sounds a little negative or neutral!

Edited by georgek, 28 July 2013 - 01:56 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users