1 reply to this topic

#1 usurfn2

usurfn2

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 02:59 AM

I am now wondering if this is going to be a daily occurence in my house. It's sure seems like has been the last month. Today we have a sound machine that plays the ocean etc. No timer you have to manualy turn it on and off. It keeps my husband from snoring. So I can sleep at night. Well this afternoon it had come on by itself. My husband goes why did you turn it on? I said I didn't. ( we were down stairs doing lunch) He went up and turned it off. Then about an hour later it came on again. We had just had the conversation in the kitchen again about the overly high activity. He went up and turned it off again.. . I think the child spirit is playing with us. I don't mind. It's the little things they do to make me know their here. Nothing mean or trying to scare me. I told my husband I don't want to do EVP's I have a great voice recorder. Because I don't want to upset the spirit and make it worse. As long as it's not being menacing and poterguist activity. I don't mind the co existing. I think setting up a camera and seeing some of the actual things on tape that went on when i am not around would upset me. Just confirming whats here. I am not sure if i am ready for that. My grandmothers house was beyond active where i was raised. They build the house themselves, it was only 40yrs old. But 3 of my family members passed of normal health circumstances in the house. But they liked roaming there. But thats another story.

#2 *LITTLE dreamer*

*LITTLE dreamer*

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Interests:jesus christ.....<br />my husband and my beautiful daughter ;)

Posted 22 March 2008 - 06:10 AM

Wow..... seems like you are having a ball of a time with the spirits....... ...lol... just talk with them... lets see what will happens when they actually say something... I will freak out!!!!!. See is enough thank you!!!. :tu:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)