40 replies to this topic

#1 HeadCreeps

HeadCreeps

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 04:19 AM

Hey there!. Okay so, my boyfriend and I thought that going on a roadtrip would be fun. To make it more fun, I suggested to spend the night in a haunted house.. Problem is, I don't know where to go.. lol. I tried googling it, but I wasn't able to find anything, Sooo.. Any suggestions? Anywhere in the US, central USA/East Coast, prefferably.. Thanks!

#2 Zeus

Zeus

Full Body Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,154 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 05:16 AM

Hey there!. Okay so, my boyfriend and I thought that going on a roadtrip would be fun. To make it more fun, I suggested to spend the night in a haunted house..Problem is, I don't know where to go.. lol. I tried googling it, but I wasn't able to find anything, Sooo.. Any suggestions? Anywhere in the US, central USA/East Coast, prefferably..Thanks!

.try the waverly hills hospital, I mean, if there's a ghostly place in the PLANET, that's it...Waverly Hills Sanatorium, located in Louisville, Kentucky, opened in 1910 as a two-story hospital to accommodate 40 to 50 tuberculosis patients. It has been popularized on television as being one of the "most haunted" hospitals in the eastern United States, and was seen on ABC/FOX Family Channel's Scariest Places On Earth as well as VH1's Celebrity Paranormal Project...info on waverly hills > http://en.wikipedia....ills_Sanatorium

#3 Rosemary

Rosemary

Poltergeist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 08:38 AM

Hey there!. Okay so, my boyfriend and I thought that going on a roadtrip would be fun. To make it more fun, I suggested to spend the night in a haunted house..Problem is, I don't know where to go.. lol. I tried googling it, but I wasn't able to find anything, Sooo.. Any suggestions? Anywhere in the US, central USA/East Coast, prefferably..Thanks!

. All Haunted houses are not listed and and all haunted houses are not famous, but they are still dens of horror for the people who must live with them who have no way to escape and getting someone to believe is not an easy matter.. . If you want to read more about my Haunted House I have posted my Story in:. "Do You Believe In Spirit Possession". I of course am not advertising my Story I am just saying that all Haunted Houses are not famous and in fact few people believe in stories like mine and that is why I have been searching for more than 20 years for a solution to the problems I am having with my Ghosts.. Most people don't believe that the Spirits of the dead can enter a Humans Body and do all sorts of nasty things to them if they choose to and I guess not being sure of these things is what attracts people to homes like the Haunted ones on the Circuit or the one Listed in the Amityville Horror which all people don't believe in but I know its true because I have my own Horror House right here in Ohio.

#4 Zeus

Zeus

Full Body Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,154 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:23 AM

All Haunted houses are not listed and and all haunted houses are not famous, but they are still dens of horror for the people who must live with them who have no way to escape and getting someone to believe is not an easy matter.. . If you want to read more about my Haunted House I have posted my Story in:. "Do You Believe In Spirit Possession". I of course am not advertising my Story I am just saying that all Haunted Houses are not famous and in fact few people believe in stories like mine and that is why I have been searching for more than 20 years for a solution to the problems I am having with my Ghosts.. Most people don't believe that the Spirits of the dead can enter a Humans Body and do all sorts of nasty things to them if they choose to and I guess not being sure of these things is what attracts people to homes like the Haunted ones on the Circuit or the one Listed in the Amityville Horror which all people don't believe in but I know its true because I have my own Horror House right here in Ohio.

.rosemary, is that how desperate you are for others to believe you? you're inviting strangers into your house ?

#5 Rosemary

Rosemary

Poltergeist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:58 AM

rosemary, is that how desperate you are for others to believe you? you're inviting strangers into your house ?

. I never said I wanted strangers off the street in my home all I said is all haunted houses are not on a Register and on Tours... The Fact is I intend to invite all the strangers into my home that want to come as Paranormal Investigators to see if they can verify these things and that is called Paranormal Research... That by the way is how these houses get on these Tours and while I don't necessarily want to open my house up to tours I do want someone to help me verify that these things are happening to me and my house... I have never sought publicity, but because of my haunted circumstances I have gone on sites like this to discuss what is happening to me and exchange experiences with others so we can all compare notes and analyze things that we believe are happening to us and thats how these things are done... Right now I am talking to my three Relatives and Dr. P. who are discussing this situation and we are talking about what if they come out of my body and clean up their act and if I agree not to send them away and they agree not to do the Evil Spirit thing anymore is there a future here if they become a part of the Writing team with the Other Guides in the right way... I said that's a possibility but we have discussed this before and in order to go forward with this plan and try to bring about a peaceful solution to this situation they have to do less negotiating and just walk out of my body and into the future... As it stands now until they prove they are willing to change we have no deal.. What tomorrow holds for this situation only time will tell... In the meantime I'm going back to the self-exorcism from the Instructions I got from the Internet and see what happens.

#6 Gigan

Gigan

Inquisitor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,458 posts
  • Interests:Horror, Godzilla movies and stuff, pizza, horrorpunk, industrial, electro, Zumanity, goth etc etc, Northern Traditions, Asatru, Folk tales, Japanese culture, Reon Kadena, Devil Man - Devilman Lady *grrrr* Mothman and The Flatwoods Monster.

Monsters from Planet X!

'While we may believe
    our world - our reality
    to be that is - is but one
    manifestation of the essence

Other planes lie beyond the reach
    of normal sense and common roads
    But they are no less real
    than what we see or touch or feel...'

"It is a happy man who is loved and liked by everyone..."

~ Ođinn, Hávamál

Posted 09 May 2007 - 12:58 PM

Amityville was a hoax........and HeadCreeps you may want to try having a look at this website to help you plan a weird and wonderful roadtrip - Roadside America..let us know how you get on! B)
Metallic whine, amidst the pines,. Novembers' falling and the Fall is bringing something with it... {C}{C}{C}{C}. Posted Image. {C}{C}"entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"{C}{C}. . {C}{C}{C}{C}Beware of the 'lie' in 'Believe'...

#7 fiendo

fiendo

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 01:13 PM

looks like rosemarys inviting us in..... are you sure you want us in your house rosie? i'm sure Gigan sama and Master chase are decent fellows, but do you really want my goodself and the likes of that wild glamster messing up your carpet and skulking in your garden beds?. (sorry, i'm off topic, trying to be be a wise a*** again...). but to the topic...it seems like the paranormal is a thriving buisness, and i'm sure there are many a "tourist" guide throughout the good ol usa catering for some such seekers of that sort of experiance...

#8 Catseye

Catseye

Rhiannon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts
  • Interests:Everything

Posted 09 May 2007 - 03:02 PM

looks like rosemarys inviting us in.....are you sure you want us in your house rosie? i'm sure Gigan sama and Master chase are decent fellows, but do you really want my goodself and the likes of that wild glamster messing up your carpet and skulking in your garden beds?.(sorry, i'm off topic, trying to be be a wise a*** again...).but to the topic...it seems like the paranormal is a thriving buisness, and i'm sure there are many a "tourist" guide throughout the good ol usa catering for some such seekers of that sort of experiance...

There's alot of Haunted Houses in New England. :w00t:
"When ending a day you should never say "I could have", I should have", or " I would have". At the end of the day you should always say "I did."

#9 Chase

Chase

Leader Of Luxuries

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Anything Fun; cinema, tv, theatre, art, hauntings... does that count?

Posted 09 May 2007 - 04:19 PM

Isn't Salem supposed to be quite haunted catseye?
AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON!."A Truth Thats Told With Bad Intent, Beats All The Lies You Could Ever Invent..."

#10 Catseye

Catseye

Rhiannon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts
  • Interests:Everything

Posted 09 May 2007 - 04:58 PM

Isn't Salem supposed to be quite haunted catseye?

Yes :rolleyes: Went there on Halloween last year, had a good time. :whistle:
"When ending a day you should never say "I could have", I should have", or " I would have". At the end of the day you should always say "I did."

#11 Chase

Chase

Leader Of Luxuries

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Anything Fun; cinema, tv, theatre, art, hauntings... does that count?

Posted 09 May 2007 - 05:24 PM

Yes :rolleyes: Went there on Halloween last year, had a good time. :whistle:

.Thats so cool! I'd love to see Salem at Halloween, I saw it on a bright summers day, not quite the most haunted time to go somewhere lol
AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON!."A Truth Thats Told With Bad Intent, Beats All The Lies You Could Ever Invent..."

#12 Zeus

Zeus

Full Body Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,154 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:19 PM

Amityville was a hoax........and HeadCreeps you may want to try having a look at this website to help you plan a weird and wonderful roadtrip - Roadside America..let us know how you get on! :wub:

.hey gigan thanks a lot for that link, I didn't know about it it's in my favs :o

#13 Rosemary

Rosemary

Poltergeist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 08:38 AM

looks like rosemarys inviting us in.....are you sure you want us in your house rosie? i'm sure Gigan sama and Master chase are decent fellows, but do you really want my goodself and the likes of that wild glamster messing up your carpet and skulking in your garden beds?.(sorry, i'm off topic, trying to be be a wise a*** again...).but to the topic...it seems like the paranormal is a thriving buisness, and i'm sure there are many a "tourist" guide throughout the good ol usa catering for some such seekers of that sort of experiance...

. If you have some equipment like cameras and recording devices and you would like to come near me with four Evil Mean Spirits inside my body and god knows how many spirits in the house you are welcome and if you can record pictures or sounds and something on a Video then you can post it anywhere you want to... In my opinion the Amityville Horror was a true haunting but nonbelievers have tried to naysay it and discredit the work of the Warrens whom I believe were Paranormal Researchers and did the best they could to convince a nonbelieving skeptical world about the truth of these things... In my opinion most people have been so brainwashed about the real truth about the Spirit World and the after life and the bible which was written by a bunch of other Psychics that down through the years everyone believes that Ghosts, Spirits, Demons are all something Different and they Believe their Ancestors have all gone to a better place on High and suddenly spouted wings and just sit up on some Heavenly Realm forever and they have no idea what is going on on the Earthplane... Well from what I have concluded the Spirit World is all around us and Spirits can go anywhere they want to and do anything they want to humans anytime they want to and when you go out ghost hunting and interacting with Spirits you need to know if your relatives and Friends were mean and ugly and or trick playing people they may just continue to behave in this way in the after Life as they watch us go on with our life oblivious to the fact they are watching our every move even what we think and say about them and they may just set out to let us know that... So yes if there are any Ghosthunters with Equipment in the Vicinity of Toledo, Ohio and you think you would like to visit my haunted house where three vicious realtives and the Evil Dr. P. has been sitting inside my body for more than 20 years feel free to send me an E-Mail and we will set something up because I am trying to talk them out of my body and should you choose to come here and prove something maybe they will venture out of my body then we will see if there is really a Higher Power who can take them under control as he says and take them somewhere in the Universe and prove to me one way or the other whether he truly has control over them once he catches them as he claims to have... And if I can get the attention of a Priest or Deliverance Minister to try his hand at Exorcism then I will know once and for all what happens when a Priest of Deliverance Minister does his thing.. Can they or can't they pray and sprinkle Holy Water and Drive them out?. When I learn the Answer to that the Whole World will know but will they believe me anymore about that than they believed the Amityville Story or Audrey Rose?

#14 Zeus

Zeus

Full Body Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,154 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 10:37 AM

at least you and I rosemary share ONE thing in common, we both believe in amityville, I'd like tobelieve in it lol

#15 Chase

Chase

Leader Of Luxuries

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 10:53 PM

I agree Glam! :angry2:

#16 Zeus

Zeus

Full Body Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,154 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 04:05 AM

I agree Glam! :o

.well, I mean, hundreds of years ago the amityville house was used by a maniac to torture indians like hell, why wouldn't be it haunted like hell?.. I mean from what I've heard he did awful things to the poor indians..

#17 gaia227

gaia227

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 05:59 PM

Wow, I just typed out this long post about my experiences at this hotel and somehow erased it. I have no idea how that happened. Well, the short version is: Haunted hotel in Eureka Springs, Arkansas - actually really beautiful, cute little town. The whole town is steeped in ghost stories, it is part of the whole feel and the locals are not shy about talking about it. The Crescent Hotel is pretty famous I have seen it featured on TV before and TAPS did an investigation there...Built in the 1800's it has been an Insane Asylum, A hospital run by defunct DR who did gross experiments in the name of Cancer research(there are still gurney's and surgeon tables in the basement), Civil War hospital and a girls boarding school. There are supposedly 4 distinct ghosts - a maintenance man, The Woman in White, a girl who had thrown herself off of the roof and someone else - I can't recall. Room 217 is supposedly the most haunted and most in demand but you can request it. There is actually one room they do not even rent out because of too many weird things. The staff is super friendly and if you ask they have tons of pictures at the front desk that guests have sent them. OMG one of them, if it is real, is the creepiest picture I have ever seen. The night manager even let us go with him while he went to turn off an alarm clock that suddenly starting going off eventhough noone had been in the room for over a week. I wrote more before about my Mother's experience and mine when we were there but I am too lazy to retype it..Here is the link the hotel's website and the page where they talk about it being haunted. They have some really really great pictures. Wow...http://crescent-hote...osts/index.html

#18 ghostlygoddess

ghostlygoddess

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 07:37 PM

where r u planning on going???? because st.augustine fl is very active, as well as savanah georgia, and new orleans

#19 Zeus

Zeus

Full Body Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,154 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:07 PM

Wow, I just typed out this long post about my experiences at this hotel and somehow erased it. I have no idea how that happened. Well, the short version is: Haunted hotel in Eureka Springs, Arkansas - actually really beautiful, cute little town. The whole town is steeped in ghost stories, it is part of the whole feel and the locals are not shy about talking about it. The Crescent Hotel is pretty famous I have seen it featured on TV before and TAPS did an investigation there...Built in the 1800's it has been an Insane Asylum, A hospital run by defunct DR who did gross experiments in the name of Cancer research(there are still gurney's and surgeon tables in the basement), Civil War hospital and a girls boarding school. There are supposedly 4 distinct ghosts - a maintenance man, The Woman in White, a girl who had thrown herself off of the roof and someone else - I can't recall. Room 217 is supposedly the most haunted and most in demand but you can request it. There is actually one room they do not even rent out because of too many weird things. The staff is super friendly and if you ask they have tons of pictures at the front desk that guests have sent them. OMG one of them, if it is real, is the creepiest picture I have ever seen. The night manager even let us go with him while he went to turn off an alarm clock that suddenly starting going off eventhough noone had been in the room for over a week. I wrote more before about my Mother's experience and mine when we were there but I am too lazy to retype it..Here is the link the hotel's website and the page where they talk about it being haunted. They have some really really great pictures. Wow...http://crescent-hote...osts/index.html

.could you get your hands on that super creepy pic pleeease?

#20 gaia227

gaia227

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:41 PM

GlamRock - under photographic analysis forum I posted a bunch of pictures from the Crescent. I am sure you looked at them by now but either way that is where they reside.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users