Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

Black orb harasses my cat

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ghost-Mysteries

Ghost-Mysteries

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 03:15 PM

Black orb harasses my cat
Submitted by AD1968
My husband and I were in our backyard on the upper terrace, when we heard our cat Delta cry out like she was in a cat fight. At the time she was on our back porch which we could see into from where we were sitting. We both saw a softball sized black orb zoom past the window. We both thought it was one of our other cats but we never saw it go off the porch through the kitchen back door (the only way out.). Delta was on top of a storage closet and she jumped down as if pursuing the object, but by the time I got there, she turned and retreated back up onto the closet. I've never heard of an orb harassing an animal, but Delta screamed like she was being attacked.

She's a twelve pound tabby - really big and very sweet-natured. She acted very strangely the next day, too. I've seen shadow people in our house and outside our house before. There's a really tall one ( seven feet) that hangs out in the corner of our living room by a large mirror. We both see little black animal spirits run through the house too, but this was a black orb. Anyone else have an experience like this? I know cats are supposed to drive spirits out of houses.

• AD1968 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users