Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

The trip that changed my life

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ghost-Mysteries

Ghost-Mysteries

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:35 PM

The trip that changed my life
Submitted by Jess
3 years ago I went on a trip and we stayed in a block (a room) Block 14, and the place we stayed at rumours we're made that a spirit called the 'Black Nun' stayed there. So we all looked around the place and one unnormal night we heard a girl scream but we didn't just hear it every row of the rooms ran outside to find this child, but nobody could find where it came from. So one day we entered our bathroom as we locked the room, the taps were on and the shower too and our room was nearly flooded. We all questioned each other "Did you accidentally leave them on!?" "Stop playing jokes it isn't funny anymore!!"

So many things happened...and as we got home...3 years past and still funny things happen to me..I was in a really boiling room and 1 minute past and I felt something cold touch my face and I got up and the room was freezing cold...i hear stuff getting thrown and a magnet was thrown at me..and food was thrown onto the floor and I hear hisses when we don't own a cat...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users