Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

Ghosts, spirits and poltergeists, oh my!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ghost-Mysteries

Ghost-Mysteries

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:04 PM

Ghosts, spirits and poltergeists, oh my!
Submitted by Intutive Medium Bec
My childhood home was near a graveyard which gave me the creeps so I would never go and play outside in the dark. For many years of my life there I would constantly lose things. I would put things down somewhere, come back to get them later and they would be gone. I would ask my family if they had moved it and they would deny it. I would go and look for it and find it where I left it. The only times I even saw anything there was one night when I opened my eyes after feeling patting on my bed, I looked up and saw a female shape standing by my bed. Another night I saw a woman dressed in white behind a tree outside, I blinked and she was gone.

The house I currently live in, I knew from the second I walked in that it was haunted but I still stayed, I could tell for the most part that there were good spirits here and I felt safe. My first experience there was a bad one, a poltergeist shoved me down my stairs but I managed to grab the railing. It kept trying to shove me until I yelled at it to stop. A week later it tried again and failed to shove me fully down my stairs. The only difference is that I told it off this time and threatened to have it removed from my house, after that it just moved things to mess with me.

It was in this house that I met my spirit protector/guide Janet. She started spending the nights standing at the end of my bed facing away, then it progressed to her moving my hair, chills and the sound of a female voice saying my name. Eventually I managed to work up the courage to talk to her and we went from there. The others have not bothered me since.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users