Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

The ghost knight boccadiferro

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ghost-Mysteries

Ghost-Mysteries

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 06:40 PM

The ghost knight boccadiferro
Submitted by Jacopino
In December 2016 i visited the medieval castle of Serravalle, a small hamlet in the hills of Bologna (Italy). It was evening and the street lights made a suggestive atmosphere, so i decided to take some pictures. A few days later my brother noticed in a picture of the ancient Boccadiferro palace, a hooded figure with medieval clothes, near the main entrance of the palace. The Boccadiferro family has owned the castle for five centuries and it is said that a noble Boccadiferro had twelve wives: he killed them one for one by throwing them into a deep trap in the castle. The thirteenth and more cunning of the wives however, discovered the horrible secret and killed her husband.

Nowadays the ghosts of the wives would show their presence in the hamlet with an intense perfume of flowers, while perhaps the ghost that I photographed was the knight Boccadiferro. The picture was seen by some expert photographers who didn't find any alterations by computer. You can see it in Ghost picture.

#2 Still Waters

Still Waters

Poltergeist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:34 PM

Hello there, thank you for sharing your story with us.

It would be better if you could share the picture you took as well, it's hard to comment on what you saw otherwise. If you like you can post it in this thread or the site gallery, either will be fine.

attach0056.jpg

#3 Still Waters

Still Waters

Poltergeist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:10 PM

I see you've since posted your pictures in the gallery, thank you for sharing them with us.

Here's a link to them -

http://www.ghost-mys...lery&image=3657

http://www.ghost-mys...lery&image=3658

attach0056.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users