Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Matilda Lightened

Copyright

©Nicole Hinsberger

Matilda Lightened

This is the lightened image of Matilda.Please see Original image for imformation.Sydney Quarantine station Nsw Australia.October18th 2007...(((Hugs))). Bex

Photo
    soursherbert
    Oct 29 2007 08:04 AM
    I have actually stated the wrong date on this image it was the 19th of October 2007 :hmm: Sorry
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Oct 31 2007 01:29 PM
    Wow great cap there It seems to me I can see sort of a transparency of the little girl but she is defined that her hair looks so real./at any rate that's my opinion you caught something good work.Now our skeptics will come debating. :hmm:
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Oct 31 2007 01:39 PM
    Also I see qa shadow and of course it isn't yours but it could be I'm not sure?
    Photo
    soursherbert
    Oct 31 2007 08:18 PM
    Thank you leeslaughtr . . The shadow is mine :hmm: We were amazed to see the figure of the little girl when we uploaded to the laptop.Think we were lucky to catch one of those 1 in a million shots.
    Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Nov 09 2007 02:22 PM
    very cool... I didn't see it at first but I'm nothing if not determined... now I see. Great shot.
    Photo
    soursherbert
    Nov 09 2007 10:57 PM

very cool... I didn't see it at first but I'm nothing if not determined... now I see. Great shot.

..Thanks :w00t:
    Photo
    Kristen Khaos
    Nov 12 2007 03:45 PM
    scary! great catch :w00t:
    Photo
    EVERYTHINGEXPLAINED
    Nov 18 2007 09:18 PM
    Well someone is staning in some light...good shadow on the wall.
    Photo
    dangerousondecaf
    Jan 28 2008 12:34 AM

I have actually stated the wrong date on this image it was the 19th of October 2007 :tu: Sorry

.All I can see is a the slight blurry right side of a woman wearing a wrist length patterned print blouse and carrying a white tote bag over her shoulder? You can see the rest of her arm on the right side of the pic - is this what you were referring to?..Confused...unless I am looking in the wrong spot??? (entirely possible!)..Max
    This Picture is awesome!!!!!!. I see those kinds walking around actually....... heh. Awesome Picture!!!! :tu: :tu: