Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

christmas plantation

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 stephsmith2014

stephsmith2014

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:35 AM

I've wrote a paragraph on here about the Christmas house now I want to tell you about the plantation the house sits on . My family still farms the land so on weekends when we get bored we all load up the the truck and go riding around out there and check on everything . well one night we were out there checking and we all got out of the truck because we saw strange tracks in the field and while we were all looking at them tracks something from behind us started screaming at us and throwing rocks at us one hit my cousin in his right hand and one hit my sister in the back and left marks . the scream I've never heard anything like it , it just sounds evil . but we finished our rounds around the fields and things started to get even scarier so we all desided to leave . on the way out we noticed that on a tree right by the gate to get in the fields there was a old painting of a woman hanging on the tree so my dad told me to go check it out so I did and I found that there was nothing holding it to the tree no nail or nothing . so we just left it came back home and looked at the background info on the plantation and found out that the woman in the painting was Mrs Christmas. That painting hung there for a month and just dissapeared ... Still to this day we hear the evil screams out there. Any clue as to what could be doing all of that creepy stuff ?

#2 Still Waters

Still Waters

Poltergeist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:23 PM

I've wrote a paragraph on here about the Christmas house now I want to tell you about the plantation the house sits on.

so we just left it came back home and looked at the background info on the plantation and found out that the woman in the painting was Mrs Christmas.

Hello, welcome to GM :)

To help other viewers connect your two posts together, the first part you posted is here -

http://www.ghost-mys...showtopic=11644

Now we can see who Mrs Christmas is too.

attach0056.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users