Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Most Liked Content

#93251 Poetry-Whispering Fields

Posted by georgek on 11 April 2012 - 03:51 AM

Whispering Fields..Whispering fields that bare no songs.That whistle sounds of death and gore…..Bend the wheat, with wind that shears…..Broken backs from men with tears..The rain that harshly sweeps…….As mothers cry and lovers weep…...Soak the ground as rivers bleed..For no one sees, except the trees…….The buzzards, bees and those who flee.Just like the wind that plays a tune.In skies of grey, amongst the hay.Dead men stray with scabbard knives..Their mist of grey and those who pray…..To whispering fields that count the yield.From wheat and marrow in bags and barrows,.Except for men who never hear, the wind that blows.Like the corn, with ears aglow…waiting still….Just like the wisp….the beggars wrist.All frown and torn from one more morn..To grasp the sword and then to morn.Whispering fields with skies of grey.Play your tune just one more time.So men may hear and start to fear.As prophets see and lovers dream...By George
  • Still Waters, Jemesuiddib, Attelutty and 3 others like this

#94531 Hello Ghost-Mysteries

Posted by Still Waters on 04 May 2013 - 07:04 PM

Hi everyone on Ghost-Mysteries. I'm new on here but not to forums as I'm a regular on GM's big sister site Unexplained-Mysteries where I'm also a Mod with the same username as on here.

Well that's it really, I just thought I'd say 'hello' and hope to see you around. If there are any lurkers out there, please come in and join us too :)

• Saru, MooBoo, NityEliLi and 1 other like this

#86993 Ghost Driver??

Posted by the_reader on 29 June 2009 - 06:21 AM

True Australian 'Ghost Story' - do not read if you have a weak heart.. . . . This story happened a short while ago in Brisbane, and even though It sounds a little Alfred Hitchcock, .... it's true. John Bradford, a Sydney University student, was hitch hiking about 100k north of Brisbane on an unlit country road and on a very dark night with a severe storm raging....Thunder, lightning, torrential rain. . . . The night was rolling on and no car went by. The storm was so strong he could hardly see any more than a few feet ahead of him. Suddenly, in a flash of lightning, he saw a car slowly coming towards him and it suddenly stopped just a few feet from where he stood. John, in the dark and driving rain, desperate for shelter and without thinking about it, got in the car and closed the door. There was nobody behind the wheel and the engine wasn't on! The car then began moving slowly. A little terrified by the sudden movement, without obvious human interaction, John was thinking about jumping from the moving vehicle, but the storm was getting worse...here was a safe haven form the tempest...of sorts....he looked ahead at the road and saw a curve approaching.. . . . Scared, he started to pray, begging for his life...do I jump, he thought when suddenly, just before he hit the curve, a hand appeared through the window and turned the wheel. John in the dark, with only the flash of the lightning and paralysed with terror, watched how the hand appeared every time they came to a curve. John saw the lights of a pub down the road so, gathering strength he jumped out of the slowly moving car and ran to it.. . . . Wet and out of breath, he rushed inside and asked for two shots of tequila. He then started telling everybody around him the horrible experience he had just been through. A silence had enveloped everybody and then they realized he was crying and wasn't drunk!!...................... . . . About 5 minutes later, two guys walked into the same pub. They were also wet and out of breath.. . . . Looking around and seeing John Bradford sobbing at the bar, one said to the other, "Look, Bruce.. there's the idiot that got in the car while we were pushing it.". . :w00t: sorry couldn't help it! I thought it was funny first time I read it :gun:
  • Still Waters, MooBoo and spiral stairs like this

#96409 When a haunting is not a haunting

Posted by Still Waters on 30 August 2014 - 09:45 AM

I found this piece of news this morning, and it's given me an idea for a topic -

For weeks Rachel Leck and Stephen Sagar feared their family's home was being haunted.

They came to this conclusion after finding that objects had been moved from their original positions. Other items, including wine glasses and decorations, had been knocked over.

The reality turned out to be not so supernatural but no less scary: a very large snake had taken up residence.

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=25138661

It just goes to show how easily some happenings are not what they seem. If anyone has experienced something 'paranormal' which later turned out to be a false alarm, feel free to share it with us in this thread :)

• orappyAstopus and spiral stairs like this

#96389 Haunted house in East Toledo is no laughing matter

Posted by Still Waters on 08 August 2014 - 10:42 PM

The “feel” of the home is airy and bright — certainly not the heaviness one would expect to encounter in a place so haunted that its two owners left, their daughter feared for her 2½-year-old son’s safety, was the subject of a recent investigation by the paranormal series The Dead Files, and ultimately required an exorcism from a priest.2.

http://www.toledobla...ing-matter.html

• orappyAstopus and Durango like this

#96385 Driskill hotel little girl in the hallway by room 37

Posted by Ghost-Mysteries on 02 August 2014 - 01:25 AM

Driskill hotel little girl in the hallway by room 37
Submitted by Tom Johnson
At about 8 a.m. on July 13, 2014, I heard what I thought was kids playing in the hallway. I could hear the joyful laugh/screaming/screeching of a little girl like she was running and playing. I originally thought it was some young kids on the way to their rooms and horse-playing outside my door. But, it went on for about five minutes. I began to become annoyed and thought "where are the parents of these/this child!" I actually thought of calling security to complain. But, first decided to investigate. I looked through the peep-hole into the hallway outside of room 37. The noise suddenly stopped. I looked outside my room -- no one there. I thought nothing of this until the next day morning when I Googled "The Driskill" to learn more about the hotel's history. I then learned for the very first time of the various hauntings at the hotel. I had no idea the hotel had a history of ghosts and hauntings. As I read, chills went up my arms when I learned about the little girl who apparently haunts the hallways.

The story told of how the ghost of the 5 year old Senator's daughter from the 1880's fell to her death while playing with her ball at the grand staircase that leads to the lobby. She reportedly is heard/seen playing with her ball in the hallways with some of the other ghosts. The hauntings apparently happen only in the older original area of the hotel. I was in the old section. Even though, I did not see anything, I am convinced that I heard a little 5 year old girl running, laughing, and screeching with joy (loudly) in the hallway. Needless to say, I am no longer a skeptic about ghosts.

• Still Waters and orappyAstopus like this

#96352 Tell Me If I am Seeing Things?

Posted by Chupa on 28 July 2014 - 11:53 AM

I see nothing unusual in having a tombstone (is it one or am I incorrect?) with a figure of a person leaning against one side and representing a deceased. The object looks very solid and is of the same colour, I'd say from the look of it that it's a part of the structure. I agree though, that going back there during the day would answer your question most efficiently :)

• Peterg42 and Wickedize like this

#95536 I need some advice please!

Posted by scaredeepants on 16 October 2013 - 01:23 PM

Ok i know i will probably sound like i am crazy but here it goes my daughter is 2 and my son is one he dont talk yet . But my husband mother in law and my self have seen these ghost at first we thought they were harmless and didnt pay much mind to them or the fact that my daughter would talk to them . until the past few days especially this morning . we know their names and have asked them numerous times to leave the children alone one is a little girl around my daughters age the other is a man this morning while my daughter was in her room my mother in law heard her crying in her room and a female voice telling her not to cry over and over again and my daughter came out as if someone had smacked her hand . she will no longer sleep in her room she has been sleeping with us i dont know what to do

• AgapHudobin and orappyAstopus like this

#95441 Does the Term Bipolar Really exist?

Posted by georgek on 27 September 2013 - 04:17 AM

Why ARE so many people being labelled bipolar? More and more celebrities say they have it, but here a top psychiatrist warns the disorder is far too readily diagnosed, leaving many trapped on 'zombie' pills

• What it means to be bipolar has undergone a transformation
  • Once seen as rare and disabling, it now vaguely refers to 'mood swings'
  • The drugs used to treat the condition are powerful, harmful - and profitable

DAILY MAIL

The first time I came across this word, was when a host of forum members referred it to me!

Of course people should have mood swings, otherwise we would be like zombies and automatrons with a single expression.

I have mood swings when someone races up behind my car in fast moving traffic, it is called 'natural reaction' and a

provocation likely to cause me to slow right down.

It seems that people follow like sheep and have to pretend that they are  "oh so polite" as this is how we attract friendship.

Heck......I don't feel suicidal...I just give others  the nervous breakdowns. A few choice words is often all that is needed.

Usually when someone else suffers my rage, it is lthe best way to 'let of steam'

Like today with my mum's house insurance......

She is 87 years old and deaf as a post and decided to swop her insurance over from The Big Sag to John Lennon's Victorian (let us say no more) 

She paid them nearly £300 pa for about six years and when she needed to claim for a burst water pipe damage, they refused!

That particular insurance company has a reputation with customers over 55 years old. They are gullible bait ;picking on the old and infirm and this particular insurance company has the best solicitors to throw their clauses at those who are meant to know all this!

Like the penalty  of £35 that my mum had to pay them for cancelling her direct debit four months in advanced. Part of their contract they claim!

Well...she had to ask me to speak to them, because she could not hear them clearly over the telephone.

I too had enough of them, cos they had 'jumped a clause' in my house insurance that made it void.

So yours truly was not in a good mood! Very bipolar, I would say, especially when the rep began speaking to me  in the same moronic way that they talk to all their elderly customers!

In not so many words, I told them to stop sending their junk to my letter box and that if it was ME they were dealing with, there would be no way that I would be paying their fine (in want of a better word)  As I  would love all the 'old fogies' to read how they REALLY treated their elderly clients, based on customer vulnability! (I bet they would lose about a 100 in the first ten minutes?)

"You are wooood sir, and I am going to put the phone down on you!!"

Well...that's fine I said, but please make sure that you record this converstation as I want to be put through to your manager. As neither have I swore or raised my voice.

(silence)

"Well you really make me feel terrible...really terrible...I am feeling ever so terrible"

George

"Excuse me...are we talking about The Big Sag or your PERSONAL life now. If that is how you feel....then why are you working for them?"

(silence)

"So.....I suggest you get a life...go to the pub...unwind"

Rep

"YOU ARE NOW BEING PERSONAL!!"

"Oh so I am"

click whirl

Heck how much better do I feel getting all that off my chest.

So what is this 'bipolar'???????

Of course I get voices in my head....how else can the spirits talk to me?

At times when I cannot understand all that is being said, I ask them for a voice mail.

Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP)

So what is wrong with that...as I can just play it back!

Yer I look forward to my voice mail from spirit entities. I even get some good poetry by EVP Mail.

Mostly I am happy, other times I am not. When I am not, then others have to suffer (usually the ones who made me unhappy) Why should I take their pain...give it back to them?

My customers say that I am a Free Spirit.

Yer....what joy to say what I think!

• atocamatclaft and spiral stairs like this

#95274 Ghost Hunt-Salutation Inn, Nottingham

Posted by georgek on 21 August 2013 - 03:21 AM

Some months back, I attended a ghost hunt at The Salutaion Inn, in Nottingham with our local ghost club.

Arriving at our destination, the revellers were also high in spirits, which included about two dozen bilkers!

When the noise from downstairs died down at midnight, we started our ghost hunt, complete with ghost detectors and cameras.

We had a briefing by our local guide, on the necessity for protection including dangers from the underground tunnels.

By this time, I noticed that the spirits already present, had began to 'leg-it' to Ye Old Trip to Jerusalem, across the road!

Speaking to the group's psychic, he also confirmed that the atmosphere had already 'lifted' and the spirits had indeed, departed!

Anyway, Julie and I, decided to go to the canteen above for a drink, despite a 'table Tipping' session a few yards away with about five young girls.

The session began lightly, with a few taps, followed by hysterical screaming. By the time we had half drunk our coffees, the noise was so bad, that it sounded like a herd of elephants making love. In fact dust was falling from the ceiling from the floor below, that even some forgotten customers began to wake up. Trouble was; that there was nothing there! The session ended as quick as it had began, as one girl quitely remarked:- " Just going to get a last drink at the bar.....anyone coming?"

Shaking my head, we eventually went into the vaults below, as the guide asked me if I had a question for spirit child standing in front of her? I could not see anything, but decided to play along. "Are you well?" I asked.

Julie nudged me to ask:- How can she be well, when she's DEAD?

Turning bright crimson, I made my way to the path outside, to find a biker sprawled out with the slogan on his tee-shirt:- "Born to die"

So I asked:- "On your travels.....did anything fly past you?"

The few gurgling noises symbolised that spirits of a different nature had taken  him over. Also, something that resembled a giant hedgehog upside down wearing a wide  trouser belt, may have been one of the leaders? A quick tug from the landlord, behind the bar and two large Alsatians flew out and anything half dead, sprung back to life as Harley Davidsons began to fire up!

By that time all that was dead...... past or present, had already fled to The Royal Children or Ye Old Trip to Jerusalem pub.

What a waste of my thirty quid. :blush:    

• Still Waters and Truly like this

#95194 New Podcast for haunting

Posted by JacobReyes on 15 August 2013 - 10:03 PM

Hello everyone! My name is Jacob Reyes I am a broadcaster who is also an avid ghost hunter. I've been kicking around the idea of starting a podcast with stories of peoples haunting accounts. If you have a story you want to share you can email me at jacobreyes91@gmail.com

Thanks for reading!

Jacob Reyes

• Jedeedsemailt and LunarBite like this

#94878 Kids who talk to 'invisible friends' may be sensitive to spirits

Posted by georgek on 21 June 2013 - 03:27 AM

When I was about three years old; I used to have a tall figure watching me through the window, in our terraced house in Lenton Nottingham.

I accepted this, as being quite normal, and it would happen about every three days. As I grew older, more awareness became as such.....that I could not understand why my parents could not see this tall robed figure stand guard by the window every evening? 

My fear was such; not for what I could see...but what my parents could not see. I became afraid, because I thought there was something wrong with me?

One day, I decided to venture out and meet my friend who was standing guard at the window. I looked up, and he looked down and patted me on the head before standing upright again. This made me feel quite proud. Then I was never to see this figure again!

There were many more experiences, like ghostly soldiers walking past me. I remember feeling annoyed that they did not turn to look at me.

As time went by, I had more and more of these experiences and eventually conquered any fear that I had, as these things became more of a reality.

Sadly, I began to change towards society in general. I began to realise that people were looked upon as not being right in the head, if they had seen such things. 

People tell me to be careful, as there are forces out there, which should not be played with. 

I found a different story. Many times I should have died, if it was not for my involvement with the supernatural.

Personally, I have found some nasty things out there, but not strong enough to hurt unless I let them. Most of the time, there are benevolent spirits who just want to guide.

In later life, I realised that I was somewhat different and the reason for my earlier encounters, was to watch over me. Although this makes me bipolar....I could not care a hoot! I can do what I say; and my invisible friends have always stood by me.

I was born different and not made for this world, as I spend my life in recluse  with my girlfriend and just have my close school friends as company.

• Still Waters and RaeChi like this

#94802 Catastrophes Around the House

Posted by georgek on 10 June 2013 - 06:47 PM

It was meant to be a peaceful day yesterday, as yours truly decided to take it easy around the garden.

All apart from 'the woman in the house' who just could not keep still!

Instead of burning something in the kitchen, she decided, to turn her hand on gardening!

Women and gardening somehow don't mix, and anything 'techno' like the lawnmower the nearest thing to a motorbike

is just too  challenging.

Well, the fact I live in the country, was like 'Death Race 2000' on the A614, especially when a bit of sun comes out, and visions of Mad Max enter the degenerative brains of the Sunday Troglodytes! Puts me in a right bad mood.

'Head Honcho', the central heating man had almost finished our oil central heating since he started on the  5th October 2012, and decided to empty the surplus cement after the second attempt of building the oil base, forming a revamp base for our picnic table. The only trouble, was that the table legs were not correctly positioned on the cement. 

After bringing me a hot coffee, she placed her rump besides me on the picnic bench, sending the hot coffee pouring all over my left hand. ended up looking as red as a baboon's a*se! 

Whether it was the shouts from my screams, or the benevolence of her nature, she finally got some anti burn cream to rub on this monstrosity of a talon which was once the dexterity of refinement!

Having b*gg*rd up my left hand, she dragged out the electric mower to cut the front grass.  Precision not being her best asset, she dragged it through the patio, causing poor Coco rabbit to flip down the stair banister head over a*se past the p*ss pot into the broken unbreakable food bowl with ladder and banister in a heap on top of her.

By this time, Lola and Fudge rabbit, where at the scene, as one was trying to lift the stairs off Coco's tummy, whilst the other was dragging the broken piece of wood away.

Having spent 30 minutes upside down fixing the ladder, poor Fudge was peering above wondering whether it was an earthquake or un-natural disaster.

Disaster struck again, as the front lawn ended up as a cross between a shaved punk and Captain Bluebeard's whiskers. 

I left the cat peering into the hutch, wondering what all the fuss was about? 

"George...we need flea treatment for Treacle" (cat) !!! as the melodramatic shriek pierced my ears once again.

Treacle could only count up to three. (One and where have the other two bits gone?) plus dinner were the only things he knew!

Poor b*gg*r....we took him to the vet, thinking he was a girl, only to be told that they think he might be a boy?

He is more confused than ever ...and so was poor Fudge as Coco started glaring at him for being the culprit.... when the earth moved!

What a day!

• Evangelinrsj and Jedeedsemailt like this

#93905 Can Not Get my pictures posted.....Why?

Posted by Autman on 09 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

I posted several orb pictures almost two weeks ago and they still have not been approved!. Can someone please tell me why?
  • diumsayu and orappyAstopus like this

#86824 My army poem I wrote 4 my big brother

Posted by emo_elmo on 05 June 2009 - 06:03 PM

The beagaining . . to march our final march to hear the last. Horn being blown is the sound of us comeing. Home to see many flags being sewn in . Many exploding colors to see a thousand. Soilders in a single line with their pride. To honor the ones that have died only. To divide themselves in a world to be. Looked up to and to be called Heros . But to wonder if you will get the call . To be sent back to fight Iraq is what . It means to be back.!!!!!! . My brother is my hero!
  • Tulfilmermpem and Evangelinrsj like this

#78737 Need help ... small black orb/insect/shadows

Posted by wind_dancer on 14 July 2008 - 02:08 AM

Hi,. I am trying to find information on what has been happening to me lately, but I can't find anything online that is much help to me. I am hoping someone here has more information. ..I've seen large black shadows around before, and out of the corners of my eyes. For example, I will see a shadow out of the corner of my eye and then turn to see who is there and there is no one. I've just told myself that it was my eyes playing tricks on me, and then I ignore it. Well, recently I've started seeing small black circles ... orbs maybe? But they're very small, like size of an insect .... a wasp or bee. It's not my eyes playing tricks on me. It's not migraines or any physical problem. They seem to move with an intelligence. ..I woke up in the middle of the night last night and caught sight of something black and close to my face out of the corner of my eye. My first instinct was to jerk my head away (thinking it was a bug near my face .... a spider hovering from a web from the ceiling for example). After I moved away from it, I watched it. It moved around in a pattern. I sat up and looked closer at it. It was not a bug. It was some sort of small black circular flying thing. It changed shape and size (it grew bigger ... from the size of a small spider to the size of a large wasp ... but remained black). I could not (and still cannot) figure out what it was. It looked almost like a bug, but when looked at up close, it was just a black circle or orb or whatever you want to call it. Finally after about a full minute, it swerved toward me, and I instinctively backed up and swatted it away. But I didn't want to touch it, so I swatted just below it, and it vanished. It didn't fly away ... it disappeared...So are there "ghost bugs"? And why was it hovering right by my face as I was sleepng??? That is what bothers me most of all. The thought that "something" was so close to me while I was asleep. I was not dreaming and I have no vision or other physical problems. Any input at all would be appreciated. I googled "black orb", but all the results that came back were of large black orbs (baseball size or bigger). But what I saw was much smaller in size than that. ..Thanks for any help anyone can provide...~ Rachel....

.Hi Rachel,..Have you ever saw these "black orbs" during the daytime? The reason why i ask is that i had experienced marble size "black orbs" when my apartment was active. I use to only see them in my bedroom and flying/floating around the ceiling area. I also use to not want to touch them but would stare in amazement. No one ever explained them to me either. I never had one come close up to me as you did, i think i'd swat at it too lol. Come to think of it, i do think those "black orbs" where around the time the shadow person was active. There has to be a connection.
  • newday2day and Wraith_sights like this

#78730 Need help ... small black orb/insect/shadows

Posted by Aanica on 13 July 2008 - 04:28 AM

Hi,. I am trying to find information on what has been happening to me lately, but I can't find anything online that is much help to me. I am hoping someone here has more information. ..I've seen large black shadows around before, and out of the corners of my eyes. For example, I will see a shadow out of the corner of my eye and then turn to see who is there and there is no one. I've just told myself that it was my eyes playing tricks on me, and then I ignore it. Well, recently I've started seeing small black circles ... orbs maybe? But they're very small, like size of an insect .... a wasp or bee. It's not my eyes playing tricks on me. It's not migraines or any physical problem. They seem to move with an intelligence. ..I woke up in the middle of the night last night and caught sight of something black and close to my face out of the corner of my eye. My first instinct was to jerk my head away (thinking it was a bug near my face .... a spider hovering from a web from the ceiling for example). After I moved away from it, I watched it. It moved around in a pattern. I sat up and looked closer at it. It was not a bug. It was some sort of small black circular flying thing. It changed shape and size (it grew bigger ... from the size of a small spider to the size of a large wasp ... but remained black). I could not (and still cannot) figure out what it was. It looked almost like a bug, but when looked at up close, it was just a black circle or orb or whatever you want to call it. Finally after about a full minute, it swerved toward me, and I instinctively backed up and swatted it away. But I didn't want to touch it, so I swatted just below it, and it vanished. It didn't fly away ... it disappeared...So are there "ghost bugs"? And why was it hovering right by my face as I was sleepng??? That is what bothers me most of all. The thought that "something" was so close to me while I was asleep. I was not dreaming and I have no vision or other physical problems. Any input at all would be appreciated. I googled "black orb", but all the results that came back were of large black orbs (baseball size or bigger). But what I saw was much smaller in size than that. ..Thanks for any help anyone can provide...~ Rachel....

There is some speculation that the shadow ghosts or beings are chronological in strength the older the stronger and bigger, I have no doubt it may be a young shadow or a ghost that is still immature because of the size you say as far as it being so close I dont blame you for being uneasy but I would say its just curious, I know thats no consolation I would not want it close to me either

#78694 Need help ... small black orb/insect/shadows

Posted by Rachel4 on 10 July 2008 - 10:24 PM

Orbs are very controversial, black or white. What makes them "white" is the flash of a camera or the greenish/white from InfraRed photography. Either way, they're most always round as thats how energy (what ghosts are made up of) forms. As a ball, or orb as we call them. ..Since there is neither infrared or a camera flash, you may "just" be seeing the spirit energy, but as a black form because it's not illuminated. ..I have seen shadows and stuff, but I havent seen what you're talking about personally so that's just my theory of one of many possible answers I'm sure. Sorry if it's not much help but it's about all I can think of at the moment. ..non-illuminated spirit energy that you can somehow see as a "black orb".

..Do you think the fact that it was black means that it could be something evil? I thought orbs were supposed to be colorful and transparent, yet this was black and looked solid. It was a small black hovering circle, that started out tiny and then got a bit bigger. It moved toward me like it had a clear intention of coming to me - like there was intelligence and not just an accidental movement in my general direction. It was very unpleasant and un-nerving....Thanks.

#78691 Need help ... small black orb/insect/shadows

Posted by Rachel4 on 10 July 2008 - 09:53 PM

Hi,. I am trying to find information on what has been happening to me lately, but I can't find anything online that is much help to me. I am hoping someone here has more information. . . I've seen large black shadows around before, and out of the corners of my eyes. For example, I will see a shadow out of the corner of my eye and then turn to see who is there and there is no one. I've just told myself that it was my eyes playing tricks on me, and then I ignore it. Well, recently I've started seeing small black circles ... orbs maybe? But they're very small, like size of an insect .... a wasp or bee. It's not my eyes playing tricks on me. It's not migraines or any physical problem. They seem to move with an intelligence. . . I woke up in the middle of the night last night and caught sight of something black and close to my face out of the corner of my eye. My first instinct was to jerk my head away (thinking it was a bug near my face .... a spider hovering from a web from the ceiling for example). After I moved away from it, I watched it. It moved around in a pattern. I sat up and looked closer at it. It was not a bug. It was some sort of small black circular flying thing. It changed shape and size (it grew bigger ... from the size of a small spider to the size of a large wasp ... but remained black). I could not (and still cannot) figure out what it was. It looked almost like a bug, but when looked at up close, it was just a black circle or orb or whatever you want to call it. Finally after about a full minute, it swerved toward me, and I instinctively backed up and swatted it away. But I didn't want to touch it, so I swatted just below it, and it vanished. It didn't fly away ... it disappeared.. . So are there "ghost bugs"? And why was it hovering right by my face as I was sleepng??? That is what bothers me most of all. The thought that "something" was so close to me while I was asleep. I was not dreaming and I have no vision or other physical problems. Any input at all would be appreciated. I googled "black orb", but all the results that came back were of large black orbs (baseball size or bigger). But what I saw was much smaller in size than that. . . Thanks for any help anyone can provide.. . ~ Rachel. . . .

#52363 Demonic infestation(s)

Posted by Laura on 23 October 2007 - 08:17 PM

Demonic infestations appear to be on the rise & are significantly different than malevolent hauntings. For paranormal investigators, there are severe repercussions for being involved in demonic cases. Your involvement will be perceived as a threat to their main objective, the demonic will remember who you are, & they will retaliate...My advice for paranormal investigators who encounter the demonic is to seek immediate help from someone who has experience, (i.e. John Zaffis) resolving demonic infestations. John is world renowned in the paranormal field and is the nephew of Ed and Lorraine Warren. If you need his contact information, I will gladly provide it.
  • Truly likes this