Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Wyoming Prison

Wyoming Prison

This is a picture I took a few days at the old prison built in 1800.

It looks like someone is sitting there. You can see the face. Is this a picture of an office within the prison or a jail cell?
    that was the visiting area there was no one posing for the tour just some old lady walks with you thru it there was no one to the naked eye and I didnt scan my pics while I was there I just clicked away. I am going to take a pic of the same place tomorrow when I go tour again. to many what ifs lol
    Photo
    SweetLadyDeath
    Oct 16 2008 10:30 PM
    i like this one!! you can clearly see what appears to be a man sitting looking towards the camera, but I had to lighten the photo to see it... prolly depends on the brightness one's monitor is set at
    Photo
    lordstanley
    Oct 16 2008 11:19 PM
    what the heck is that?? ugh... :tu:
    well I went back and took many pics of this area in all angles I could and did not get anything at all he was like a ghost and vanished lol oh maybe he is a ghost lol
    On close-up it looks more like a rolled up poster or carpet resting against a trash barrel.. . Look again.
    Photo
    lostintranslation
    Dec 09 2009 08:56 PM
    I agree that it's a carpet rolled up against a trash can or a barrell or something. It becomes pretty clear when you enlarge the photo. Amazing though, how our minds will always find faces in patterns.