Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

Memory Ghost?

Memory Ghost Pictures Faces

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Popo

Popo

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:02 PM

Well, This was a sighting when I was at least 5 or 6. When we moved to a new house, The first couple of weeks were fine. But after the couple of weeks when I would go to sleep, I couldn't and I would always see faces coming at me. I told my parents, but they didn't believe me. But anyway, I forced my mother to sleep with me and when I saw the faces come at me again I would wake my mom and show her/ point in front of me and say, " Mommy see the faces". She would just say, " Go back to bed". I would cry to sleep because of confusion. When I would close my eyes I see memories I never remembered. One on the memories I remember clearly was of my 5th birthday, smiling holding a balloon, with a striped dress, and two braids. I always would be scared to go to bed, so I hid underneath the kitchen table to not disturb my uncles that were visiting. So I would wait for my mom to come home. I cried to sleep everyday for the 2 years I stayed their but though after getting use to it I would smile and wave my hand in front/touch the faces but they would disappear, but their were still more, Like a long line of faces. But now when I remember it, I wonder if it was a good experience or what it meant. If you ever experienced this please say so.

#2 Alastor

Alastor

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Listening and seeing

Posted 11 August 2015 - 08:37 AM

Yes I have. I don't know what you believe in, but in my religion what your seeing is your past lives. When your younger your mind is more open so you see them more often, but you can never touch them. The past is the past. 

~See not with the eyes for you will be blind. See only with the mind for it will never lie.~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Memory, Ghost, Pictures, Faces

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users