Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Big Orb Outside In Daylight

Big Orb Outside In Daylight

Took while playing with my dog at an old creep water facility, where some of the stuff from the water facility is still there. But now it is a walking type park

I just noticed it now when it was all blown up to a bigger picture but there is actually 4 other orbs and one looks like to me that it was moving at the time, it's the one in the center of the picture in front of the trees.
    I am inclined to say that this is moisture droplets in the air. It looks pretty damp in the picture, so I opt for the water drops floating about :)
    Photo
    bellydancer_093
    Feb 22 2007 08:40 PM
    The middle "orb", the one infront of the tallest tree in the middle of the picture...kinda looks like a shape of a body.
    I say that you have one bright orb... B) You have to rule out moisture, dust, pollen, lots!

I am inclined to say that this is moisture droplets in the air. It looks pretty damp in the picture, so I opt for the water drops floating about :)

water floating ?
    Water particles in the air! I Second that