Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Avonmouth tavern orb

Avonmouth tavern orb

Submitted by Rick.Hi my name is rick i am the singer in roadhouse revisited we had this photo taken at the avonmouth tavern on sat 20th jan 2007 the orb is clearly visable on the speaker there is no obvious reflections to cause this light to be there what do you think

Photo
    ghost_hunting
    Feb 04 2007 02:21 PM
    I, im quite intrigued by orbs either from a paranormal view or scientific/rational one. Iv quite a few photos taken recently and in the past that sometimes show unusual orbs. I took a recent pic which was in heavy fog, using a digital camera and they were all over the place. . . I don't think it's a weather/atmospheric effect i.e rain although its a possiblility as many have been indoors. One thing about them to me is that they bear a resemblance to bacterial cells. Just a thought.
    Photo
    thunderwolf
    Feb 09 2007 06:52 AM
    I think this orb, (ghost) must be the ones who enjoys music, so just ended up hearing your band, and I believe just got caught in a photo shot. People have to relize that these ghost once loved something while they live on this earth. So once it hears what they were once interest, they'll be around to check it out too.
    I think he's right it's probably just an old ghost listening to what he once loved, thats a pretty cool pic. :tu:
    Photo
    firegoddess550
    Apr 01 2007 01:17 AM
    this orb to me looks like a face of a young woman smiling
    Yep! That orb likes your music! B) I don't see a face in it.

this orb to me looks like a face of a young woman smiling

.yeah, a fat woman haha
    I think this person(firegoddess550) is on mind bending drugs!
    Photo
    Damian.B.Night
    Dec 30 2012 08:10 AM
    Like many professional Paranormal investigators, i am very sceptic about orbs, because many natural effect can cause these images, like water spots on the lens or dust.. This one looks like a water or dirt spot on the lens, i know you will say that on the pics before and after there was no spot or (orb) but this does'nt prove it was an orb either... From what i know from investigators who actually said they witnessed Orbs, they said they were visible with naked eyes, and they were hudge energy balls, about one foot in diameter.. What cause the spot to look like this is it's proximity with the lens, it looks big and blurry and out of focus.. I've got many pics with such spots wich were taken in dusty or humid environement.