Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

That was not a dream!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ghost-Mysteries

Ghost-Mysteries

Ghostly Presence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:21 AM

That was not a dream!
Submitted by Renee
I'm not certain if this experience will be accepted but I have submitted many other stories and I assure you, this is 100% fact. It was not a dream, I'm absolutely positive it was not and this is why. My daughter Sarah and I had moved from our house that was occupied by an invisible someone other than us and had bought a house with my partner, my son's father. I had already given birth to my son so he was approximately 5-6 months old.

We had a window wall in our bedroom and it looked out on an empty field. I had a dresser with a large mirror centered on the wall but the window was so big you could still see outside. My position as I slept was the window to my left and a closet door between me and the window. One night I woke up and a very bright, blinding light was shining through the window from the field, making a kind of halo effect around the mirror. Right when I sat up the closet door opened and I swear a tall, thin, gray alien came out, close enough to touch me- and that's all I remember.

I woke up thinking, "Wow, what an odd dream," but I had no sooner thought that when my boyfriend came out of the bathroom and said, "Hey, what was that light outside last night? Did you see it?" I was terrified! I'm not in the least bothered by ghosts or whatever but aliens? No way! This still frightens me to this day and I hope it never happens again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users