Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Orange demon/spirit-like head

Orange demon/spirit-like head

This picture was taken on 3/11/07 in coventry, uk by my friend with a digital camera at a halloween party...There is a strange orange/red 'thing' in the top left corner of the photo which seems to be entering or exiting my head. At the point where it touches my head it seems that my hair is parted slightly...I have no idea what it is or know of an explanation of why it is there. Other people have said that it looks like a head, looking to the right, you can see what looks like a nose and below it a tongue which is licking or sucking something from me?..I have never seen anything like this before, I have seen orb-like things on photos beforee but nothing as strange as this...If someone could offer their opinion i would be very grateful.

:P[b]The orange thing looks like it is mimicing you. That is soooooo cool. A well deserved A+ :)..loving your pic...Rosie[/b] :tu: :tu: :yes: ... :tu: i would love for this to happen to me :P
    The orange thing doesnt look like part of the picture, seems like something pasted on top. Just my thoughts.... :tu
    Could it be some party decoration that is in the foreground but out of focus? If not, I'm not really sure how it could show up in a digital picture. If it's something paranormal, it's definitely pretty cool!
    very intresting.... :yes:
    ...interesting photo,...like Rosie said.....it looks like the profile is mimicking the person with the cigarette.although the image does look "flat"..like maybe it could have been added...idk
    either this is added or something went wrong with the photo when it was being developed because the face looks too much like the actual person it seems to be "mimicking"
    :yes: a great photo have seen this before
    Photo
    wickidgemini
    Nov 29 2007 05:52 PM

:) a great photo have seen this before

.If you seen this picture before that makes me wonder of the authencity of it. .Personaly looks like that was a decoration that was caught in the photo.
    Well, it's actually a lollipop - not a cigarette! You might have seen the photo before because I posted it on a few other forums. Me and my friends can't think of an explanation of why it's there. We actually noticed it when the photo was first taken - it appeared on the screen. It was uploaded straight from the camera to the computer - not developed and it's not double exposure. Also, I'm not the kind of person that gets their kicks out of making fake paranormal photos by pasting things over the top! And, how does it look like me?! If that's the case, I guess I won't need to bother buying an outfit next Halloween!
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 25 2008 08:50 PM
    Very strange, hard to discredit; of course you'll always have those "it was photoshopped" opinions.