Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghost busting

Copyright

copyright(c)

Ghost busting

w00t.gif no torchs on just total darkness this was taken just after one woman was held down on the stage by a spirit have a good look tell me what you think

Probably a reflection of light or motion blur due to the camera moving, but there almost seems to be a shape there. However, it would also be distorted by the movement so the shape in the pic would not be the shape of the entity.

Probably a reflection of light or motion blur due to the camera moving, but there almost seems to be a shape there. However, it would also be distorted by the movement so the shape in the pic would not be the shape of the entity.

.thanks for your comments on the photo you may be right but what do you make of the white thing to my left it looks like a boy on a rocking horse also over my right sholder very unusual :tu:
    Photo
    EVERYTHINGEXPLAINED
    Nov 18 2007 09:05 PM

Yes camera is on the "night" setting. To use this you MUST use a tripod or you get light movement.
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 25 2008 09:10 PM

Yes camera is on the "night" setting. To use this you MUST use a tripod or you get light movement..

Gonna have to agree with EVERYTHINGEXPLAINED.
    not sure

not sure

. <_< like wise some weird things happened that night
    tha orange thats on tha dudes head looks like it has the bottom jaw of a skull and the of one to along wit a skull nose