Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Cemetery vortex

Cemetery vortex

Cemetery Vortex.Submitted by Andrea.My name is andrea and i live here in bradenton, Florida. I like going to graveyards and takeing pictures with my digital camera right at dusk. This cemtery has no lights and it was a clear night out. No wind nothing. As soon as i clickled to take the picture it came flying right down in front of me. It was an amazing experience!! My friend barry was behind me when i took the picture but he didn't see anything happen. I asked him if he had seen that and he didn't see nothing. So i told him what just happened and showed him the picture. He was lost for words! The name of the cemetery is "Fogertyville Cemetery." Hope you enjoy this picture!

Hi Andrea, it wouldn't explain what you saw flying dowin in front of you but it really looks like a hair to me.
    Camera Strap possible? :D

Camera Strap possible? :)

.I have no idea what to make up of this

Hi Andrea, it wouldn't explain what you saw flying dowin in front of you but it really looks like a hair to me.

I agree penny.might be hair.I have long hair and alot of pics from years ago have wisps of my hair in front of the lens..I know tie my hair up whenever I take pics.
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 02 2008 04:22 AM
    Oh geez, not one of these, I really don't care for pics with lightning rods. There's nothing there.