Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Flames / ghost ?

Flames / ghost ?

just been on a eight day ghost hunt over a number of site and caught this on camera nobody was smoking the one on the left is Reflection from camera

Probably just a result of moving the camera slighly when you took the picture. You can tell because the same thing is happening with the flash on the camera at the left.
    Photo
    Paramatt767
    Nov 06 2007 02:27 AM

Probably just a result of moving the camera slighly when you took the picture. You can tell because the same thing is happening with the flash on the camera at the left.

I agree cool pic though!! :huh: :lol:

.Thanks for that but that is not a flash on the left it was myself viewing photos that i had taken what you are seeing is the reflection on the L.C.D screen.
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Nov 06 2007 03:15 PM
    I agree the image in question is smack right in your face.
    That is a very different fire. It's cool though.
    Photo
    EVERYTHINGEXPLAINED
    Nov 18 2007 09:07 PM

Yes camera is on the "night" setting. To use this you MUST use a tripod or you get light movement.

Yes camera is on the "night" setting. To use this you MUST use a tripod or you get light movement..

.thanks for the information i have passed it over to the person who took the photo but he informed me that he had had the camera on night setting prior to this photo being taken but had put it back to auto setting as the photos were not coming out :tu:
    something there i think.. the rest of the picture is pretty clear

something there i think.. the rest of the picture is pretty clear

.this was taken just after a woman was held down on the stage while sitting in a circle
    is there meant to be a fire?