Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Electoplasma

Copyright

c

Electoplasma

just been on a eight day ghost hunt over a number of site and caught this on camera nobody was smoking

:huh: I was just wondering. Did you use Photoimpact on this picture?

:huh: I was just wondering. Did you use Photoimpact on this picture?

.no i was using a fuji s6500 digital set on auto
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Nov 05 2007 01:15 PM
    Interesting pic see you caught a good cap.Again to me that is i see many things looking at this pic.
    hrm. The person is wearing a headlamp of some sort. The main brightness is from the lamp and that person moving. The lower "fog" would probably be afterimage or reflection from that lamp. . . Sorry. I don't believe this is anything paranormal.. . Peace.
    I'm inclined to agree with Hall on this one. In the 'Ectoplasm' you can clearly see the shape of the persons fingers.
    Photo
    EVERYTHINGEXPLAINED
    Nov 18 2007 09:09 PM

hrm. The person is wearing a headlamp of some sort. The main brightness is from the lamp and that person moving. The lower "fog" would probably be afterimage or reflection from that lamp. ..Sorry. I don't believe this is anything paranormal...Peace.

I have to agree because I have done something like this myself...on the "night" settings.

hrm. The person is wearing a headlamp of some sort. The main brightness is from the lamp and that person moving. The lower "fog" would probably be afterimage or reflection from that lamp. ..Sorry. I don't believe this is anything paranormal...Peace.

.That was pretty good! I didn't even catch the headlamp until I read your comment and I must have looked at that picture for a good minute or two.