Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

whats this?

whats this?

i found this picture on my mobile the other day. it was taken on the 27.09.07 at 4.16 am.. I have know memory of taking it as i was asleep. Please help as on my mobile i can see a face and a hand to the right of it , only on here it looks like a light..

Photo
    SuicidesPleasures
    Oct 09 2007 12:55 AM
    lights? lol
    well, i have been looking at the picture, and i lightened it 3 times. This is what i came up with. someone has put that image in, as you can see there is a square box surrounding it.Posted Image

well, i have been looking at the picture, and i lightened it 3 times. This is what i came up with. someone has put that image in, as you can see there is a square box surrounding it.Posted Image

not forgetting, i only lightened this 3 times, i did not touch this picture otherwise!! Try it yourself. I used photoscape to do this.
    Photo
    disintegration
    Oct 11 2007 01:26 PM
    this photo was posted about 2 months ago by someone though it was a little brighter at the time and more detail could be seen. the person claimed that they took a photo in the dark and then said the only light source was a laptop and bla bla bla. I enhanced the brightness in photoshop and reported the cutout face to the mod. the photo is probably still in the gallery. hey mod how about removing this along with the other photo in question since they are without a doubt fakes?. . Disintegration
      • jojo333 likes this
    Photo
    disintegration
    Oct 11 2007 01:35 PM

this photo was posted about 2 months ago by someone though it was a little brighter at the time and more detail could be seen. the person claimed that they took a photo in the dark and then said the only light source was a laptop and bla bla bla. I enhanced the brightness in photoshop and reported the cutout face to the mod. the photo is probably still in the gallery. hey mod how about removing this along with the other photo in question since they are without a doubt fakes?..Disintegration

.ok Im a bit confused. as I have enhanced this photo and am not getting the cutout face. obviously not the same photo but I dont feel this photo is paranormal in anyway. if you dont recall taking the photo then perhaps a ghost did it but that means the ghost is behind the camera not in front...Disintegration

this photo was posted about 2 months ago by someone though it was a little brighter at the time and more detail could be seen. the person claimed that they took a photo in the dark and then said the only light source was a laptop and bla bla bla. I enhanced the brightness in photoshop and reported the cutout face to the mod. the photo is probably still in the gallery. hey mod how about removing this along with the other photo in question since they are without a doubt fakes?..Disintegration

Check the date and time on the picture?????................ how would i of used the same picture from two months ago when it has THAT time and date ON the picture itself??? i only found out about this site 10 days ago so i never seen the other picture,..???!!!!!!
    WHen I clean this picture up and it wasnt easy i see a square frame around the light like the light is reflected in a mirror
    fake - and not even a good fake