Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Graduation party anomalies (2)

Graduation party anomalies (2)

These pics were taken about 2 pm at my high school grad party on 5/30/77. It had rained briefly about an hour before, which may be part of the explanation for the blue electricity effects, along with the highly-charged emotional states of many of the relatives there. In the raised glass photo, I see the following: several little people standing on the stovetop waving (left/center of one pic); a woman who seems to be standing on the stove/counter looking over her shoulder and down at me--she is wearing a black full-length dress and feathered black fancy hat, late- 1800s style; a black dog with pointy ears and beady white pinprick eyes on the counter to the right of me (I'm in white tee & shorts).. .In the photo where I am handing a drink to someone, there seems to be two kinds of smoke on the stove behind me. At the end of the rays of blue electricity going past my hips, there is rays of smoke that I thought was thin cigarette smoke, but I might have been wrong..Recently, I noticed there are several pale images of hands under the guy's hand on the right, reaching for the glass. The person's hand also looks like it has 5 fingers AND a thumb. There was LOTS of smoking going on, which is what I attributed the thick white smoke to be on the stovetop, but look at all the weird faces in the smoke, including out the window panes, and even coming out of the can of pop or beer on the table. With all the smoke, the black space anywhere behind me seems even more significant.. .The stovetop behind me used to be a doorway to the bathroom, and this spot was particularly scary from the other side of the wall, while looking in the mirror in the bathroom. In 1967, at this same cabinet behind my head, blue electricity shot out from just INSIDE the cabinet and touched my hand as I reached for the cupboard door to get a cereal bowl. By the way, there was no metal knob or pull handle on the cabinet door to explain it away as static electricity, either. So, that is two episodes of this event, but no one mentioned seeing the electricity when the pics were snapped, just right after they were developed. . .These two photos were taken with an "instamatic" camera --- you watch the photo develop after it shoots out of the camera. They were so dark, it was hard to see any detail, except for the blue electricity. After I finally scanned the pics into my computer and put them into an envelope to send out for further evaluation, they disappeared from my desktop, and I have never found the originals. The ONLY changes I made to the scanned images were lightening the images, and I rescanned a printed image trying to see if the spooky faces that appeared in the printed photo would show up on the computer better, but that did not help. . .Maybe some people will believe these oddities are the result of a poor camera developing very poor quality images. But, I can't reason away the same kind of electrical effects happening twice in the same area, or the 1800s clothing style (the house was built in 1883, and the first owner, a young woman who's parents built the house for her, died after living there a few months). The faces, dog and little people might be explained away as matrixing -- our eyes looking for logical patterns or faces, but I find it strange that all the faces I've found are upright and facing toward the camera. . .I give my permission to copy these photos in order to examine them in detail, but do not share publish either photo on any other website or printed material of any kind without first notifying me to obtain specific permission. . .I look forward to reading commenta and consider skeptical explanations, but spare me the "photoshopped" type of comments, please.

Photo
    disintegration
    Oct 05 2007 07:08 PM
    the photo is too small to be seriously analyzed. if you truly want people to believe you I would suggest being open too all criticism including those that will believe this photo to be tampered with. being able to back yourself up and believing in yourself holds up better then trying to tell people what you want to hear and then covering your ears when its not. this photo looks tampered with to me. all easily done in photoshop with some plugins. it is just too many things at once. from color to fog to electricity. I cant imagine all of this being captured but no activity was witnessed first hand. anyway thats my opinion. . Disintegration
    That would definitly be my opinion as well. :yes:
    Photo
    SweetLadyDeath
    Oct 06 2007 04:40 PM
    i can agree with that after reading it!! hahaha it sure makes something really neat to look at, had me stumped... but looking at the pictures again after reading disitergration's post, that's what I would assume at this point.....
    looks like it's been tampered with especially because the "electricity" seems to be so defined and crisp. also, the different bolts look almost identical like they've been cut and pasted from a clip art file into the photos.

looks like it's been tampered with especially because the "electricity" seems to be so defined and crisp. also, the different bolts look almost identical like they've been cut and pasted from a clip art file into the photos.

.maybe not identical but very stylized so that they don't look real
    Photo
    EVERYTHINGEXPLAINED
    Nov 18 2007 09:51 PM
    Looks like photoshop to me.
    I use Jasc's paint shop pro and it has picture tubes where you can click on a picture and it has a lightning tube that look oddly identical to these flashes of light ,sorry its faked
    Crymsyn, is there any way you could post those identical electrical flashes? I'd really like to compare then side by side. Because this is NOT faked, and I'd also like to prove it to you, if possible. ..Not that I NEED to, just that I'd like to share these pics with someone who will take them seriously, and maybe the only way to accomplish that is to analyze these to death and debunk any and all possibilities of intentional manipulation or deceit. ..Nobody here knows me, but I am a sincere and honest person who's interested in true ghost stories and analyzing ghost pics, and want to share my own experiences with others who are interested in the same things or have had similar experiences...I'm posting a few new pics (look for negatives and baby pic with transparent dragon/lizard, shadowy figure and top half of skull illusion in the grass). These have always freaked my family out, but other than the illusion of the skull thingy, no one told me why. Once the pics were downloaded and scanned (and lightened), the details became astonishingly visible. They may still be illusions, or matrixing, or whatever. But I think they are kinda cool none the less.
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Jan 31 2008 04:08 AM
    Definitely photoshopped lol, u asked for it.
    I've been reading a book lately that has helped explain in scientific terms the reasons these types of electrical phenomenon occur. The book is called, . "Electric UFOs". It explains how some people are more sensitive to weak electrical ambiences in the environment and the physiology of others, and how this electromagnetic sensitivity can produce electrical effects, as well as explain poltergeist activity, ghosts and alien visitations. . . While research into this is in its infancy (according to the book published in 1998), researchers at the Breakspear Hospital in Hertfordshire, UK have proven some individuals are highly adept at perceiving "recordings" of events retained in the enviornmental water inherent in the fabric of buildings, roads, etc. . . Electrical changes in the atmosphere produce electrical effects around those with environmental sensitivities. (It had just rained prior to the picture.). Emissions from the body of sensitive people, of fields that have the potential to disturb the environment is sometines triggered by the subject's exposure to chemicals to which he is sensitive (such as cigarette smoke) and electromagnetic fields (such as ionically charged air following a storm, or being in an area where electromagnetic energy builds from natural sources, such as quartz stone in building materials.. . *I also read recently that Einstein first explained the photoelectric effect of light phenomenon in 1905. Air molecules can radiate in a kaleidoscope of colors, any color of the spectrum. The energy an electron imparts to each photon determines its wavelength and color. I found a color chart that lists the corresponding color produced from various levels of photon energy. The blue color in my pics was indicative of high levels of energy, which is probably why so many effects were visible in the photos.. . Anyway, the chart is probably not all that interesting to most of us non-scientists, but I'll try to list it below, kind of as a reference to others for energy levels that produce certain colors in their own pictures.. . PHOTON ENERGY RESULTING WAVELENGTH COLOR. eV (electric volts) lf light photon in Angstroms PRODUCED. . >3.26 <3800 ultraviolet. . 3.26 - 2.58 3800 - 4800 blue. . 2.58 - 2.21 4800 - 5600 green. . 2.21 - 2.10 5600 - 5900 yellow. . 2.07 - 2.00 6000 - 6200 orange. . 1.97 - 1.65 6300 - 7500 red. . <1.65 >7500 infared. . Of all the visible colors, red and orange correspond to the least energy, according to this chart. The electrons have been given the ionation energy, but not much more, and cascade down in small energy drops corresponding to red or orange.. . According to the chart, blue requires a relatively high activation energy. Blue, white and blue-white corresponds to the strong radiation peaks of nitrogen. . . *This chart is from "Unconventional Flying Objects, A Scientific Analysis" by Paul R. Hill, a former NASA scientist who built the first flying platform and duplicated UFO tilt-to-control maneuvers, and has spent many years documenting how UFOs obey the laws of physics, and how the technology is attainable to us now. . . I hope this info will be somewhat enlightening to you all, as it was to me. As always, I keep researching for more information to explain the effects in these pics. . . Again, I attest to the fact that these have not been altered in photoshop to insert any items. The only thing I did was lighten the photos and the details showed up on their own.