Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Graduation party anomalies (1)

Graduation party anomalies (1)

These pics were taken about 2 pm at my high school grad party on 5/30/77. It had rained briefly about an hour before, which may be part of the explanation for the blue electricity effects, along with the highly-charged emotional states of many of the relatives there. In the raised glass photo, I see the following: several little people standing on the stovetop waving (left/center of one pic); a woman who seems to be standing on the stove/counter looking over her shoulder and down at me--she is wearing a black full-length dress and feathered black fancy hat, late- 1800s style; a black dog with pointy ears and beady white pinprick eyes on the counter to the right of me (I'm in white tee & shorts).. .In the photo where I am handing a drink to someone, there seems to be two kinds of smoke on the stove behind me. At the end of the rays of blue electricity going past my hips, there is rays of smoke that I thought was thin cigarette smoke, but I might have been wrong..Recently, I noticed there are several pale images of hands under the guy's hand on the right, reaching for the glass. The person's hand also looks like it has 5 fingers AND a thumb. There was LOTS of smoking going on, which is what I attributed the thick white smoke to be on the stovetop, but look at all the weird faces in the smoke, including out the window panes, and even coming out of the can of pop or beer on the table. With all the smoke, the black space anywhere behind me seems even more significant.. .The stovetop behind me used to be a doorway to the bathroom, and this spot was particularly scary from the other side of the wall, while looking in the mirror in the bathroom. In 1967, at this same cabinet behind my head, blue electricity shot out from just INSIDE the cabinet and touched my hand as I reached for the cupboard door to get a cereal bowl. By the way, there was no metal knob or pull handle on the cabinet door to explain it away as static electricity, either. So, that is two episodes of this event, but no one mentioned seeing the electricity when the pics were snapped, just right after they were developed. . .These two photos were taken with an "instamatic" camera --- you watch the photo develop after it shoots out of the camera. They were so dark, it was hard to see any detail, except for the blue electricity. After I finally scanned the pics into my computer and put them into an envelope to send out for further evaluation, they disappeared from my desktop, and I have never found the originals. The ONLY changes I made to the scanned images were lightening the images, and I rescanned a printed image trying to see if the spooky faces that appeared in the printed photo would show up on the computer better, but that did not help. . .Maybe some people will believe these oddities are the result of a poor camera developing very poor quality images. But, I can't reason away the same kind of electrical effects happening twice in the same area, or the 1800s clothing style (the house was built in 1883, and the first owner, a young woman who's parents built the house for her, died after living there a few months). The faces, dog and little people might be explained away as matrixing -- our eyes looking for logical patterns or faces, but I find it strange that all the faces I've found are upright and facing toward the camera. . .I give my permission to copy these photos in order to examine them in detail, but do not share publish either photo on any other website or printed material of any kind without first notifying me to obtain specific permission. . .I look forward to reading commenta and consider skeptical explanations, but spare me the "photoshopped" type of comments, please.

Photo
    babymomma1382
    Oct 06 2007 06:40 AM
    I can see what you are talking about. Creeeepy! I don't have any explainations, but they are great pics!
    Photo
    SweetLadyDeath
    Oct 06 2007 04:37 PM
    I thought these two pictures were really great also, completely stumped!! awesome eye candy! I'm anxiously awaiting to hear some other's take on these
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Oct 09 2007 12:35 PM
    Alot of folks are quick to cry photoshop and will try to find reason's to stump your pic.Anyway this is a very interesting pic and I do see alot of images.
    Photo
    disintegration
    Oct 09 2007 12:50 PM

Alot of folks are quick to cry photoshop and will try to find reason's to stump your pic.Anyway this is a very interesting pic and I do see alot of images.

.and a lot of folks are quick to believe that everything is paranormal. of course you see a lot of images. it is layered lol..Disintegration

.Obviously, I can't "prove" it, but the ONLY thing I did in Photoshop was lighten up these pics. It's very easy to dismiss these pics with the "lightening and other effects must be photoshopped" comment. That's what I have heard before, but it's not true. I was just hoping there might be some folks here who had similar experiences or had seen such things with the Polaroid intstamatic cameras of the 1970s. Or in photos by any other camera. ..As I said, the two photos I had scanned in my computer were very dark, and only when I lightened them up did the details appear, such as the little girl to my actual right reaching up toward a can of beer on the kitchen table (she's obviously a real kid, but I don't know who she was.) The woman in black up on the counter behind me was what really creeped me out. She was seen a couple of times (by my sister and mom) looking (at ME, both times) out of the 1890s antique mirror over our fireplace. Yeah. Our house was haunted in a lot of ways. I think I actually left a lot of panicked, frightened energy behind, because a little girl who lived there in the 1980s was harrassed and bothered by the very same things that horrified me, and some were very personal specific attacks, not just electrical glitches in lights that might be considered a spooky trick...Back to the pics: I always thought there was "someone" back there on the counter, but I "sensed" someone sitting on the counter, rather than standing. And the darkness to my actual right side (where some of the electricity originates from) seemed like it was a man of about 5'6", although I could not tell any specific facial features. This would coincide with the Shadow Man we often saw at the house (beside out beds, on the stairs, and in the entrance to the laundry room from the family room, as well as looking in the bathroom window, which was too high for anyone to look in without a tall ladder...Anyway, thanks for looking. If you know of any "experts" regarding phenomena that can show up in photographs, especially older cameras, please ask them for their opinion on this. ..I've been trying to understand why the blue lightening showed up for over 30 years. A dark-haired female scientist at the Tesla lightening exhibit at Boston's Science Museum was the first professional (in person or writing) to corroborate the existence and understand the nature of the electrical phenomena enough to believe that the photos were real. She did mention that certain chemicals in the area could affect the color of the electrical bolts, and that sometimes they have a blue, red or purple tint, or even other colors than white. Sorry I don't have the scientist/demonstrator's name. Bostonians (or sceptics) could verify this indoor colored-lightening data at the Science Museum if you want to go to the trouble. ..I was just hoping to get a fair evaluation and maybe some educated guesses rather than "photoshop" cop-outs.
    smoke