Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Cemetary anomaly

Cemetary anomaly

Submitted by Dana.This picture was taken in May of 2007. Just one of our local cemeteries. The picture that was taken right after (same headstone) shows nothing at all. There were also alot of pictures that had many orbs on them that were taken the same night. Just not sure what this one is.

Looks like there's a face there, I'm not sure. Good Pic :D
    Very strange indeed....is this the full pic?. If not may we see whole pic....
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Oct 02 2007 07:33 PM
    In my opiniom it looks just like an early morning or evening streak of light that hit the tombstone,plus I see shadows of the stone.

In my opiniom it looks just like an early morning or evening streak of light that hit the tombstone,plus I see shadows of the stone.

.Yeah, I'm not quite sure where the light source is coming from but it is not supernatural and I too see the shadows.
    looks like part of that stone being moved real quickly as an effect of the camera moving and some weird light effect I don't know, neat though
    that might be showing another grave
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Jul 09 2010 03:01 PM
    a simple double exposure, you can see its the same object twice only the camera has moved a bit between firing the shutter