Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Trink cemetery (2)

Trink cemetery (2)

Submitted by Evie.We would very much appreciate any opinions your members have on the following two pictures taken last week. It's hard to say what this is, I know it doesn't look like a ghostly image, but We do hope you will accept this submission for viewing. Thank you in advance . .There was great feeling of joy being in the cemetery, if that means anything. .No one was smoking at the time .This isn't the sun shining through the trees.....although the sun was shining.It wasnt cold.There were no hairs at all on the camera.The picture wasnt taken through glass, ie in a car

Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Sep 25 2007 02:07 PM
    Wow great spirit energy I see....good capture.doesn't seem to be any camera defects to me but as always you have those who can explain everything that is wrong.At any rate good cap
    Photo
    disintegration
    Sep 25 2007 03:14 PM

Wow great spirit energy I see....good capture.doesn't seem to be any camera defects to me but as always you have those who can explain everything that is wrong.At any rate good cap

.you seem to have covered everythnig that it is not such as glare, smoke and glass so I guess we have a spirit. ..looks like a reflection or hair to me. its hard to examine it being the size it is. do you have the full size version or is this it?..and there is nothing wrong with having a good eye and being objective. ..Disintegration
    Wow what a beautiful picture. This is what I got out of the photo, The happy spirit: starting at far back right grave. Going to second grave, far left. The spirit swinging in a half circle (on the left) to front graves.. What I saw on the front grave. On the left, without any flowers. I saw behind the grave. Maybe two or three inches. Was a high heel old fashion shoe. But the toe part is not showing. Almost the whole shoe is showing, but not the toe part. Just like some one was taking a step. And I saw the shoe. I glad the ghost was happy, that makes the picture alot easier for me to look at. I loved it, it was a challange to see what I could see! Just remember, that the shoe is in a shadow, but it's there. I think the shoe looks transparent. It does blend with the grass.
    Photo
    disintegration
    Sep 26 2007 02:42 AM

Wow what a beautiful picture. This is what I got out of the photo, The happy spirit: starting at far back right grave. Going to second grave, far left. The spirit swinging in a half circle (on the left) to front graves..What I saw on the front grave. On the left, without any flowers. I saw behind the grave. Maybe two or three inches. Was a high heel old fashion shoe. But the toe part is not showing. Almost the whole shoe is showing, but not the toe part. Just like some one was taking a step. And I saw the shoe. I glad the ghost was happy, that makes the picture alot easier for me to look at. I loved it, it was a challange to see what I could see! Just remember, that the shoe is in a shadow, but it's there. I think the shoe looks transparent. It does blend with the grass.

.interesting that you can get all of that out of an unexplained photo. a happy spirit with good fashion sense. go figure..Disintegration
    It is true I got that out of this photo. Isn't it amazing whats in a photo like that. And I would never deny what I saw. I even showed my mom the shoe. I had to point it out to her. But she certainly saw it too. Like I said, it was a challange. But it was well worth studing it! Who knows what you can find?
    Photo
    disintegration
    Sep 26 2007 11:27 PM

It is true I got that out of this photo. Isn't it amazing whats in a photo like that. And I would never deny what I saw. I even showed my mom the shoe. I had to point it out to her. But she certainly saw it too. Like I said, it was a challange. But it was well worth studing it! Who knows what you can find?

..given that we know nothing about the photo or the site that it was taken at Im gonna drop this one. enjoy..Disintegration
    Keep in mind, pics taken through SAFETY glass as tehre are in all cars is tricky. You are also enclosed in a glass box essentially. Priem territory for odd reflections. I would suggest attempting to duplicate thsi experience, right down to time of day, weather, etc.
    nice catch
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Aug 25 2010 02:28 PM
    This looks very much like film judging from the grain. If I am right then this is caused by a flaw in the film, or even when being processed in the lab