Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Trink cemetery (1)

Trink cemetery (1)

Submitted by Evie.We would very much appreciate any opinions your members have on the following two pictures taken last week. It's hard to say what this is, I know it doesn't look like a ghostly image, but We do hope you will accept this submission for viewing. Thank you in advance . .There was great feeling of joy being in the cemetery, if that means anything. .No one was smoking at the time .This isn't the sun shining through the trees.....although the sun was shining.It wasnt cold.There were no hairs at all on the camera.The picture wasnt taken through glass, ie in a car

Hello Evie, and thanks for submitting your photos.. . Obviously most Would say the two lines would be hairs...but you ruled that out.. <_< . plus there is something wispy..kinda horned shaped just left center near the bottom.. I don't know much about cameras and the different effects from glare or what not, so i can't really suggest something like that.. . The grave site looks really nice and well kept..and you say there was a nice peaceful feeling while there,. maybe the spirit was thanking you and you caught its energy.