Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Camera problem or spirits ?

Camera problem or spirits ?

being VERY new to tryin to capture spirits on cams, im not sure if this is the flash causing this or what. it kinda looks like double exposures in front of the tombstones to me but,.....then again!!

Another gr8 capture!. This one stumps me after filling it with light,there is a big orb up on the left hand side of this pic and a smaller one closer to the right side.They are to high to be dust or pollen and not flying bugs.. The light in the middle has no reflection off anything that I can see. No idea what it is.. Way cool!!!!. Thanks Drew.Love your pics!!!
    My initial thought was you moved. Then I looked closer and the rest of the photo doesn't seem blurred. I have to think that I believe :huh: maybe camera interferrence from the beyond. I like the white object up in the clearing, that deffinately neato. Thanks for sharing I like your pics as well.
    Strange that there is no blurring on the large monument stone in the center while the others are definitely blurred by movement. could be something there
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Sep 06 2007 02:39 AM
    My problem is that only the ones caught directly in the flash look as if the moved, so I will say that those stnes are not made of the standard granite, they were made of a cheaper stone that has a reflective value....Quarst. They are reflecting the light about .
    There could very well be a thing or two there. However one thing I did notice, I'll assume this is a digital camera? You probably had it on night setting which has a slow shutter speed any motion of the camera at all will cause this exact type of blur. I might suggest investing in a tripod for night shooting you'll get much more stable shots. I'm not saying something isn't in this photo but the blur makes it hard to see.
    double exposures in front of the tombstones - why post?
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Jul 09 2010 03:04 PM
    pretty common flash problem, the flash has caught the closer object on the bottom right and given a clear image, the shutter stays open slightly longer and with a slight move of the camera the objects in the background double up. its just to do with the camers mis-timing its shutter and flash sinc
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Jul 09 2010 03:06 PM

pretty common flash problem, the flash has caught the closer object on the bottom right and given a clear image, the shutter stays open slightly longer and with a slight move of the camera the objects in the background double up. its just to do with the camers mis-timing its shutter and flash sinc

.also you can see the background objects are lit from a diffrent light source which combined with the flash can give a double image