Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Some ghost guy

Some ghost guy

Okay, so it may reallly look like i moved the camera around, but i didn't, that's how my night vision turns out..So heres the story. Well, my friend and i were sitting on the steps next door to her house, there was one light on, and that was the steps that we were sitting on. We were taking pictures, and i was looking at all the different types of options i have (like fireworks, snow, baby and so on) and i had night vision. First i took a picture of across the street and it was pretty dark, but some of the street lights were on, but it came out real blurry so i was like whatever. Then i took a picture of behind her steps (not really behind, but where it leads into her backyard, the fence was like 20 feet away from us) so i took the picture and it takes awhile cause everything has to light up and whatnot. But then finally the picture came up and it looked like there was some guy there. But there wasn't anyone there..So thats my story. And it DOES look like it was moved around, but thats how the night vision on my camera turns out. But still, cause it takes like 5 seconds for the picture to come out, my hand could've been moving a little. But still, how do you explain that freaky ass face looking at the camera?

When I initially looked at this photo; memories of my childhood Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings came swamming back to me. I had to look deep to see the air conditioning unit and the building around the surrounding area. I thought this was a strange picture of a church with the Priest in the front and a man in a cloak bringing the bread. The right side image I thought was the Priest and the light in between the two images I thought was candles. . . Now I see it is a yard. This is really an interesting photo. Did you upload the other photos that didn't turn out so great? In the left side corner of the house, is that a grocery cart? One that some elderly take to the store with them and then pull behind them on the way home.?
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 27 2007 11:51 PM
    I have looked and looked and looked at thios picture for hours and I FINALLY seen what you were reffering to. It only took a download and a mggnification of 500x, but I finally see your bag in the wind. Sorry
    Photo
    Paramatt767
    Aug 29 2007 03:16 AM
    Ok it looks a lot like you moved the camera but the face in the middle does look strange like a soldier. cool pic! :yes: :yes:

When I initially looked at this photo; memories of my childhood Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings came swamming back to me. I had to look deep to see the air conditioning unit and the building around the surrounding area. I thought this was a strange picture of a church with the Priest in the front and a man in a cloak bringing the bread. The right side image I thought was the Priest and the light in between the two images I thought was candles. ..Now I see it is a yard. This is really an interesting photo. Did you upload the other photos that didn't turn out so great? In the left side corner of the house, is that a grocery cart? One that some elderly take to the store with them and then pull behind them on the way home.?

.no. i think its a plant or some trash

Ok it looks a lot like you moved the camera but the face in the middle does look strange like a soldier. cool pic! <_< :hmm:

.Thanks :]

I have looked and looked and looked at thios picture for hours and I FINALLY seen what you were reffering to. It only took a download and a mggnification of 500x, but I finally see your bag in the wind. Sorry

.if you can't see that face without zooming in, then you must be blind. I think that it looks pretty damn obvious, so calm down.
    what i think you have there is a monk or priest is there a graveyard or church nearby a really nice photo, what i know that can happen is when a spirit is in sight they can knock your arm or even block the photo as i have had it happen on more than one occasion :huh:
    Here is yet another crummy picture that shows nothing. I say, if it isn't clear and you have to really peer into the shot just to imagine something, then it's just a bad picture, nothing more, nothing less.
    Night settings on cameras slow the shutter down to allow more light in for the pic, it's near impossible to get a steady picture holding it in your hands. I suggest investing in a tripod for night shots, it would help pics like this.

Here is yet another crummy picture that shows nothing. I say, if it isn't clear and you have to really peer into the shot just to imagine something, then it's just a bad picture, nothing more, nothing less.

.Did i ask for your two cents?.N i once again say, if you can't see that big head in the back, then you must be slow or something. so why don't you go do something.