Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Tomahawk?

Tomahawk?

A lot of paranormal pictures are taken from this area of my yard. I live in an old farmhouse in a little town in Iowa. Is this a tomahawk with a drop of blood? Please prove me wrong!

Photo
    Appariton777
    Aug 14 2007 11:24 PM
    :tu: :tu: Well I think its a camera flaw because I took a picture like that and that same thing happend to me.
    What's with the blair witch laundry post?

What's with the blair witch laundry post?

...they live in iowa. we have those here in minnesota too. apparently they were trendy for the farmer's wives. i need to study cameras, cause that's a cool pic, and i don't understand how that can be a flaw.
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 24 2007 02:34 AM
    Bugs, caught in the flash
    I agree with bettercarpenter. I think they are bugs also.I have seen documentaries where they show similar photo's and it was explained that what people thought were fairies are actually bugs in flight.
    Photo
    HeLL_Princess
    Dec 02 2007 02:24 PM

I agree with bettercarpenter. I think they are bugs also.I have seen documentaries where they show similar photo's and it was explained that what people thought were fairies are actually bugs in flight.

me too! .stupid bugs huh? lol
    bugs - its the same shape as the one in the grass
    there is a dddddude iiiiiiinnnnn yyyour yarrrd bbbby thaaaa reddddd tttthiiing