Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Glowing cross ?

Glowing cross ?

Submitted by Mel.I took this picture in Temple Hills, Maryland about 3 years ago. I was in a hotel room with my friend and was trying to take a picture of his reflection in the mirror without him knowing. A couple of days later, while reviewing my pictures I saw this strange light right between the mirror and a little lamp that's on the wall. I thought it could be the light of the lamp, but the shape of it was to strange. You tell me...

Looks nice. Humm, could be something celestial, but the image itself is too small to tell. do you have a larger version?
    I wish you had a larger version.. But from what I see, and from what you said. I think the lamp + the camera flash reflection and the mirror has created the large white light.. . Needless to say it would be wonderful to check out the larger version if you have one? :huh:

I wish you had a larger version..But from what I see, and from what you said. I think the lamp + the camera flash reflection and the mirror has created the large white light...Needless to say it would be wonderful to check out the larger version if you have one? :huh:

...Hi, I submited a larger version, it should be posted in a couple of days. I took this pic with my phone, and I guess that what you say makes sense.

I wish you had a larger version..But from what I see, and from what you said. I think the lamp + the camera flash reflection and the mirror has created the large white light...Needless to say it would be wonderful to check out the larger version if you have one? :huh:

.Humm, kinda questionable hypothesis, given that the flash on the phone is less bright than the lamp itself. But the phone picture quality is bad, so who knows. I still dont think the phones flash can conglomerate in that form to that of the lamps, the lamp is way more powerful...I think the question I should raise is the following: is there any reason why such a heavenly message be passed on to you? I mean, is there any reason for such celestial manifestation to occur? Have you gone to church? Prayed? Donated money or done a good deed? Someone passed away and you're communicating with them?..I dont think someone can just catch a divine symbol just like that.. has to be an underlying reason for it to manifest.

Hi, I submited a larger version, it should be posted in a couple of days. I took this pic with my phone, and I guess that what you say makes sense.

Could you resubmit that one for us, there was a submitted one on the system but it was the same one as above, the smaller version...Thanks. :huh:
    It is the reflection of the camera flash. You are taking a picture pointing towards a highly reflective surface - sometimes this is what you get. The combo of the mirror, the flash and the lamp have created this light anomaly.
    if there's a mirror - there is a reflection especially when a flash is involved, nothing paranormal here
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Aug 25 2010 02:22 PM
    This was taken with a phone, the cameras on phones are not particularly advanced and can be fulmmoxed by bright lights. The sensor in your camera was just trying to make sense of the information and this is what it came up with