Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Lights at a stand still

Lights at a stand still

I love these pictures, they look soo cool. Unfortunately, most tend to be classified as "camera flaws".
    yeah well this isn't a camera flaw.. cuz we have taken many pics before and after this.. so i don't think that it was the camera.. we also got pics of car lights that are in the forms of 6 and 7 so it's quite interesting
    Before my interest in ghosts. I used to take pictures all the time and I had so many of those orange/yellow/green/white sparks, they look like strems of fire. I never thought anything of it except a camera default.. So I'm not sure about these types of pictures.. I think because you can recognise the movements of the girls and the camera movement, it's just a fast motion picture.
    This is just a slight movement of a camera, perhaps its in some kind of nightmode, or indeed the exposure time has been lengthend... its definatly not paranormal.
    I have very few of this type photo. I never thought to myself that it could be anything other than something weird. However I recently took one like this that has no explaination for. . . I like the photo and I believe that spirits, I personally don't like to call them ghost, can and do make camera flaws as well. That if one is using a digital camera like I do. I get interference in a few location with my LCD screen. So I believe what you may be believing.. . It is to me of paranormal activity.. . Thanks for sharing the photo maybe I will upload mine to the site. I took mine and as you are explaining about the camera working fine with other photos before and after so did my camera. . . I like the photo. Allot of activity going on.
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Sep 06 2007 04:33 AM
    God bless you! Oh you didn't sneeze? Wel somebody moved and it wasn't the lights, looks like you were trying to get some pics of some cute girls!
    its not a flaw in the camera.. its just energy from the devices.. like the phone and the electricty lines.