Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Two's company

Two's company

THIS IS A PICTURE OF MY DAUGHTER AND IF YOU LOOK CLOSE YOU CAN SEE 3 OTHER PEOPLE NEXT TO HER.

Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 23 2007 05:23 PM
    I don't see three other people but I do see a definite body form of a spirit sitting next to her.
    I don't see three other people either. I see what looks like a person sitting next to the child. I like this picture, it freaks me out!
    This is really cool. The 'figure', is even sitting and you can actually make that out.
    unfortunately, it looks like a blurred and distorted image of the child, same white nappy(diaper, for all our american friends). the positioning of the arm and the food clutched in little humans paw is the same.. but untill one of our clever and highly motivated CG experts does the good work for me, i could be wrong.. perhaps you need to charge the freeloaders rent, seeing they feel the need to chill on your sofa..lazy things!
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 24 2007 03:16 AM
    This picture has been double exposed, notice the stairs over your babies head

..I think the 'stairs' are blinds Carpenter.
    Was this child a Twin?
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Sep 06 2007 04:45 AM

Upon a closer look of your "apperition" I noticed that it was wearing a diaper and shares the same hiar cut as your child, I dismiss this one again as a double exposure.