Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Sage and red apparition

Sage and red apparition

Shortly after this picture was taken, my daughter was in the hospital for a long time with pneumonia. It just looks to me like that red apparition is some kind of ominous spirit. Anybody's thoughts on this?

no spirit here, bad photography.... and bad luck, hope the baby is ok( even though i dont like such creatures)
    It looks like light is getting into your camera and spoiling the film - get it checked.
    Good to know, thanks! :lol:

Good to know, thanks! ;)

..I don't believe it is flash..This photo is dark but once minipulated with light, I can see a haze throughout the photo..I believe, < I am not an expert>, That if the light was from the flash then I should be able to see through a majority of the flash, yet, I cannot. I believe this is something and after you get the camera checked, very easy to do at any good camera shop, usually there is no charge. Yet have the camera person write down the findings. They are the experts. ..I will be very surprised to find out that there is something wrong with your camera. My only suggestion would to continue taking photos of this area.