Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

TV anomaly

Copyright

@

TV anomaly

so i was quiet unsure about this photo i was trying to figure ot what the heck is that can any one help it is really werid so i was sleeping on my couch on night i felt something touch me and i jumped up i just bought a new digital camera so i was playing with it all night taking picture of my kids but so it happens i fell asleep with it as soon as i felt a touch i jumped up and took this picture it happens so fast but if u zoom up picture on the right u see a image next to my dvd player i figure it was just a reflection off the dvd but its not if u look on the left side my cable box light shows a reflection when i took the picture but on the right its a different story

This picture is so neat. It looks almost 3 or 4 dimensional. It looks like a digital effect from like a sci-fi movie. The neat thing to note here is that there is no blur around the entity or object itself. Kind of tells me it's no flaw as everything seems to be intact. The surrounding area is crisp and clear. I am no expert, but it seems to eminate from the television set. I dont know about this one.

This picture is so neat. It looks almost 3 or 4 dimensional. It looks like a digital effect from like a sci-fi movie. The neat thing to note here is that there is no blur around the entity or object itself. Kind of tells me it's no flaw as everything seems to be intact. The surrounding area is crisp and clear. I am no expert, but it seems to eminate from the television set. I dont know about this one.

.I looked at it again, it looks almost like some type of portal. Not a vortex as they typcally look like funnel shaped spirals of white ecto. It's weird, gives me chills and is somewhat hypnotic

.I looked at it again, it looks almost like some type of portal. Not a vortex as they typcally look like funnel shaped spirals of white ecto. It's weird, gives me chills and is somewhat hypnotic.

.Ok, looked at it in photoshop... is it just me or does it look like a hand coming from the back of the television (or dvd player)??
    Eh,.. Why are you quoting yourself? :) . . I'm gonna look at it in photoshop aswell, sounds intriguing.. . :)
    Okay, did that ( see, not quoting myself). . I have to admit I'm still a novice working with photoshop( though I can conjure up a nifty "ghost"pic').. I did the zoom, sharpen thingy, pixel this, pixel that, width ect.. There prolly was something I should've done, wich I didn't.. Still, you were in motion and the camera flashed, right?. And a TV-screen of a TV in rest is a pretty good mirror.. So, would I be far off, If I opted that this could also be the motion blurred reflection of the camera-flash. in the TV-screen thru the oculus in the camera?. Like that canadian pic' you've figured out, Enrique?. I did see that hand shape you pointed out, but to me that's similar to when you and someone else are. looking at clouds and he points something out, that you don't see untill he starts describing it.. Wich doesn't explain that tug to the foot though.... So, :)
    the hand that is mentioned, . im assuming is the reddish white image in question to begain with .. It does seem to emit from behind the tv/dvd player, . but in the smaller pic (in the photo strip) it kinda looks like a face to me.. This is one reason im not crazy about light anomalies(?). they can be so frustrating to analyze...but then again aren't all ghost pics...(heavy sigh) :)
    Here's Enrique's analysis:.Posted Image
    I apologize for quoting myself.. heh.. . Anyway, it's intriguing, not real or real. :lol:

I apologize for quoting myself.. heh...Anyway, it's intriguing, not real or real. :lol:

.I concur E'
    Photo
    Kristen Khaos
    Aug 11 2007 06:36 PM
    i dunno bout u but i see a face