Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghost sitting in the middle

Copyright

use©

Ghost sitting in the middle

This picture was also taken at 9:30 P.M in my home all the lights were on, My older son took this picture of me and my little boy, I was on the phone and my son was looking away. But who is that in the middle of us if it was only me and him on the stairs.

Sorry, that even made me wipe my screen.. It's to unclear to make out anything.. You and your son look like ghosts on that one.. . :)
      • jojo333 likes this
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 31 2007 12:37 PM
    The pic definitely was too blurry to even decipher also it looks like it caught in infrared or something.
    i can't even see you on the steps. i can't even see your son, let alone this thing your thinking is a ghost. you need a new camera, real rap
    All I can see is red and blur.If it wasn't such a bad taken pic,maybe we can see which one you are saying that might be a ghost. Even though you have it pointed out,it looks no different from the other *person* on the stairs. Hope I didn't offend you.
    This is a poor pic, however I believe that spirits do this to our cameras and photos.. . It looks to me to be a little girl playing peek-a-boo.. . . How fun! Play back. Maybe she'll come to you more often, be sure to set up your digital video camera. So we can all see.. . . Thanks
    Photo
    HeLL_Princess
    Dec 04 2007 02:09 PM
    it could be anything in this quality of the image...
    Is this the original copy or did you edit it?. . If you have an original you may want to show that...

this picture is too blurry for me to tell who or what is in the picture.