Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Bedroom anomaly

Bedroom anomaly

Submitted by Shannon.This was taken in my friend's bedroom on accident. We were surprised when we had the film developed to see what was in the picture. None of us smoke, and my hair was pulled back when I was taking the picture. Eerie.

Ok now this is a scary picture <_< . What ever it is, it looks like it is going to either take a bite out of who ever took the picture,. or suck the soul right out of 'em !!!! Did you feel anything unusal when you took this picture?. and what were you trying to take a picture of ????. This is creepy, but good picture no matter what !

Ok now this is a scary picture <_< .What ever it is, it looks like it is going to either take a bite out of who ever took the picture,.or suck the soul right out of 'em !!!! Did you feel anything unusal when you took this picture?.and what were you trying to take a picture of ????.This is creepy, but good picture no matter what !

I see a face towards the bottom of the pic, 2 eyes, nose, and a mouth! Yikes! <_<

Ok now this is a scary picture <_< .What ever it is, it looks like it is going to either take a bite out of who ever took the picture,.or suck the soul right out of 'em !!!! Did you feel anything unusal when you took this picture?.and what were you trying to take a picture of ????.This is creepy, but good picture no matter what !

I see a face towards the bottom of the pic, 2 eyes, nose, and a mouth! Yikes! <_<.

.Looks like motion blur to me. I have a similar picture I took, everything is blurred and has double exposure.

Ok now this is a scary picture :w00t: .What ever it is, it looks like it is going to either take a bite out of who ever took the picture,.or suck the soul right out of 'em !!!! Did you feel anything unusal when you took this picture?.and what were you trying to take a picture of ????.This is creepy, but good picture no matter what !

I see a face towards the bottom of the pic, 2 eyes, nose, and a mouth! Yikes! :w00t:.

.Looks like motion blur to me. I have a similar picture I took, everything is blurred and has double exposure..

..I not sure about this one just being motion blur , there's something different about the image..I can see the whole "screaming face" and when i first saw this pic, I thought...BoZo the CLOWN :w00t:
    I don't care what it is. It looks great!. Very eerie indeed.... . :)
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 31 2007 12:44 PM
    The purple streaming orb like lights got me so normal motion blurr na.
    Photo
    Lily of the Lake
    Aug 11 2007 06:59 AM
    motion blur....but a very creepy motion blur.
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 27 2007 03:00 AM
    Hollywood would want to buy this special effect from you, Oh wait HBO has already done it. Motion blur
    LOL Carpenter.Always the skeptic.Hehehehe.. . Anyways I too see the face at the bottom and it creeps me out.It looks like it's howling or trying to take a bite out of something or someone. :angry:
    The framed picture or mirror in the back of the photo to the right is reflecting the blinds of the house? off of the glass or mirror, which could and maybe did cause the sunlight to come through. Although the framed whatever it is mirror or picture seems to be more three dimensional then it should be, almost like it is popping out at you, yet it seems to be clear not blurred. So this one I don't know. I do not see what others see in this pic.. . Sorry.