Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Long dead Native American?

Long dead Native American?

Hello,. .This picture was taken last summer at The natural Bridge Caverns in San Antonio, TX. I took this and several other pictures in the caverns, and this is the only one that showed something like this. The tour guide was telling us that Native Americans used these caves as hideouts long ago. My sister also took pictures with her camera and nothing like this showed up. What do you all think. It's probably nothing, but it has been baffling us since the picture was taken. . .Thanks

If you enlarge the picture and zoom in on the light design on top, you can see a face in the glow fairly distinguishable. Looks pretty cool to me!

If you enlarge the picture and zoom in on the light design on top, you can see a face in the glow fairly distinguishable. Looks pretty cool to me!

..Yeah...I kind of saw that too. What's with all the light, and those two "designs of light?" Every other picture taken at the same time came out normal with no bright lights...it kinda weird!!
    At first I didn't see much, . but later going to the photos and seeing the small pic, I noticed the big orange face.. Inside the cave area from the top of the orange glow is the forehead , . just underneath are two black spots as the eye sockets.. you can see the rocks through where the nose is, and just under that i can see the upper jaw/lip. and the chin is just visible near the bottom. . does anybody else see that?

At first I didn't see much, .but later going to the photos and seeing the small pic, I noticed the big orange face..Inside the cave area from the top of the orange glow is the forehead , .just underneath are two black spots as the eye sockets..you can see the rocks through where the nose is, and just under that i can see the upper jaw/lip.and the chin is just visible near the bottom. .does anybody else see that?

..I can kind of see the faces y'all are talking about, but what I'm still not understanding is those glowing shapes. That was my main concern of finding out what they were. I didn't know if they were some trick of the camera or if they are really there. They are both basically the same shape except for one is darker and more opaque than the other. Does anyone know what they could be? I appreciate all the help you guys...really I do!
    I see a demon in this photo. Running now. Creepy but cool.
    Photo
    HeLL_Princess
    Dec 04 2007 02:55 PM

I see a demon in this photo. Running now. Creepy but cool.

lol,could be motion blur...not sure...ahahah