Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Strange Things in Salem

Strange Things in Salem

Ok, so we all know about the history of Salem, MA. .A friend of mine, lets call her Steff, went to explore with her husband for the weekend. I specifically asked her to take a few photos, just to see if we could see anything interesting. I'm a recently converted sceptic, you see, so I thought maybe if someone I loved and trusted took the pictures, I would believe...These were taken by the graveyard that the judge who ordered all the witchs burn, is buried. ..This is what came off the camera.

um...k wat am i looking for?
    indeed, I agree, what are we looking for in this piccy? :)

.OK I blew the picture up to 400% and there does seem to be an image of a person,.I think it is a man but can not tell for sure... See if you can see it, there are 5 tiny dots.of light that set behind the grave markers, then the slightly larger spot of light is where I .see the image, to me it looks like a person maybe holding a flashlight around shoulder level..Then there seems to be something else just a little more to the right of the head image, but.can not make it out.

.OK I blew the picture up to 400% and there does seem to be an image of a person,.I think it is a man but can not tell for sure... See if you can see it, there are 5 tiny dots.of light that set behind the grave markers, then the slightly larger spot of light is where I .see the image, to me it looks like a person maybe holding a flashlight around shoulder level..Then there seems to be something else just a little more to the right of the head image, but.can not make it out..

I don't see it. :)

.OK I blew the picture up to 400% and there does seem to be an image of a person,.I think it is a man but can not tell for sure... See if you can see it, there are 5 tiny dots.of light that set behind the grave markers, then the slightly larger spot of light is where I .see the image, to me it looks like a person maybe holding a flashlight around shoulder level..Then there seems to be something else just a little more to the right of the head image, but.can not make it out..

I don't see it. :).

Darn, I wish someone else could see the man's face :unsure: .Did you follow the five dots Catseye ?
    I think I see what you mean, but you can only see like the left half of it's face,..right?
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 27 2007 03:39 AM
    I would just like to point out how the headstones in the middle left seem transparent, remember this effect the next time screams ghost. This is a classic example of an illusion
    Sorry I don't see anything. Maybe a little help here =}
    nothing here.. sorry