Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Strange lights in Civil War Cemetery

Strange lights in Civil War Cemetery

This was taken on a weekend outing in May. We had visited our local Civil War Cemetery around 10:00 p.m. The weather was nice, no clouds, midly warm. I took this picture just for the flag. I didn't notice until after I put the pictures on the computer and looked at them, that these strange lights appeared on this one. There was no lights in the cemetery at the time. The strange thing is that they are all uniform in shape, just different colors. Not really sure what there are, but it was just strange to see show up.

Wow! Nice capture! It looks to me that you caught soldiers marching.

Wow! Nice capture! It looks to me that you caught soldiers marching.

..I have been ghost hunting for a little over 12 yrs and have captured many things similar to this it is usually caused by camera movement and barely visible light sources
    i have taken a very similar photo with he same pattern,colour and shape....gr8 ph :hmm:
    looks kinda like christmas lights
    i agree with kahos lights in the back ground camara movement but cool
    I was wrong with my first post. I took pics of fire while on vacation and I got the same type of results from the sparks coming up from the fire and from the lights off of the camper (which had white lights on it). I was trying different things to see what shows up in dark and if I could get the face in the fire. :w00t: :w00t: No faces!

I was wrong with my first post. I took pics of fire while on vacation and I got the same type of results from the sparks coming up from the fire and from the lights off of the camper (which had white lights on it). I was trying different things to see what shows up in dark and if I could get the face in the fire. :yes: :yes: No faces!

Well if you look at the shape of the lights.Ta da,you can see a profile of a face.So all is not in vain. ;)

I was wrong with my first post. I took pics of fire while on vacation and I got the same type of results from the sparks coming up from the fire and from the lights off of the camper (which had white lights on it). I was trying different things to see what shows up in dark and if I could get the face in the fire. :wacko: :lol: No faces!

Well if you look at the shape of the lights.Ta da,you can see a profile of a face.So all is not in vain. ;).

Most people read or look from left to right. It sometimes takes a bit for someone to see a profile from the opposite such as right to left. I didn't see it at first either. I did see however that the lights were Identical. That's cool.
      • jojo333 likes this
    I see 3 soldiers walking behind the lights. head held low. A bit of distance between each other. Same shape as the lights.