Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Shiloh National Cemetary

Shiloh National Cemetary

Submitted by Sonya.My sister and myself love to ghost hunt and we have caught several things on film in cemetaries and one evp. This picture was taken in Shiloh National Cemetary.

Hmm, i'm not too sure what I'm supposed to be looking at here, is it the weird light on the tombstone on the left about halfway up? B)
    .I have looked at this for a while and I see three things that could be something or nothing at all, I'm kinda of stumped at what exactly I am supposed to be looking for. Sorry, I don't get it.... :yes:
    i dont see anything either
    I see multiple things that could be something or nothing at all,... like in the most right tree,..there seems to some kind of head(maybe even with body) floating. but too it just looks like a combination of darker colors in the tree and an opening in between the leafs.. but when I zommed in on the middle tree I suddenly saw a face (rather scaty looking). it's in the middle tree allmost on top of the picture just left of the stem. again it could be a combination of loghter and darker shapes in the tree,..but it really looks like a face. can anyone see it?
    I see two faces in two seperate trees.I think it's just the light coming through the branches
    This is neat. Almost looks like a banner from an airplane advertisement. . . I think this may be something, not sure what the something is, but something.
    no thats ridiculous - you shouldnt have to zoom in 500 times to see something..

Hmm, i'm not too sure what I'm supposed to be looking at here, is it the weird light on the tombstone on the left about halfway up? cool.gif

i dont see anything either

i agree with both zeus and gigan.  like zeus, i don't see anything unusual.  like gigan, i also saw the light on the tombstone and wondered if it was unusual or merely a reflection of the sun.