Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Orange mist

Orange mist

Submitted by anonymous.We took this picture on our vacation to a water park in ohio last year. We thought it would be "cute" to get a picture of my son and his friend sleeping in the same bed. We did not notice this in the picture when we took the picture. Boy were we surprised when we printed this out! You decide what it is!..

are you referring to the yellow cloud all over? I dont know what it is, perhaps this place was filled with spiritual energies or perhaps your camera's too old, although I can see a face right there in the middle, nice pic thanks
    That is strange... any recent deaths of people protective of the boys perhaps? :huh:

That is strange... any recent deaths of people protective of the boys perhaps? :hmm:

.I agree on your thought on this one..It would seem to be more of the boy on the right, since most of the "mist" or "lights" are over him, not so much the kid on the left.
    Looks like an old man's face lol. thanks for sharing!
    Photo
    narcoleptic-insomniac
    Jun 30 2007 09:36 AM
    Looks like a messed up polaroid.
    Looks like a skull.. . WOW. Eerie considering it's over the boys.
    Photo
    HeLL_Princess
    Dec 05 2007 05:25 AM
    its funny how they sleep...lol,cool pic btw
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Jul 09 2010 03:26 PM
    just bad exposure, simple