Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Anomalous light

Anomalous light

Submitted by KellyTrace up the wall from where the green bucket is. Zoom into the glowing.light. There used to be a paining of me right where it is. It looks like it has wings.

Sorry but it looks like a reflection to me. To bright and to many windows to convince me of it being anything other then a reflection. I always take 2 pictures one after the other of the same thing. If you don't see the same exact thing on the second picture then I would think twice about what I my have seen.
    Looks like a reflection to me too.
    I can definitely see a clear form of a man there in the door that's NOT supposed to be there since the Door itself is NOT made out of glass nor does it produce reflections, it's real nice, thanks for posting it.
    reflection
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 16 2007 02:42 PM
    I do not see what your seeing .These type of post I hate because if I can't what your looking at what is the point.
    I see a huge face of what resembles Jesus, in the right panel of the door. Right of photo that is.

I see a huge face of what resembles Jesus, in the right panel of the door. Right of photo that is.

..oh please