Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Bright flash

Bright flash

This looks to me as though the camera was either too close to a window, or was a reflection in a mirror. The blurring of the white mass in the forground suggests to me that its a light reflection of some sort. Just my opinion :)
    Agree with you gigan, trick of poor camera work (no offence) lol :D

This looks to me as though the camera was either too close to a window, or was a reflection in a mirror. The blurring of the white mass in the forground suggests to me that its a light reflection of some sort. Just my opinion :hmm:

.yes a too bright reflection it is
    Photo
    LeViaTHaN74
    May 19 2007 02:13 PM
    Fake or not, i've personally seen 2 of these in my life.. 3 months before my grandfather died, and 3 months before my brother was killed in a motorbike accident.. They bring with them, an immense feeling of dread, terror, and paralysation.. I've done alot of research on the "ball of light" subject. According to most of it, people conclude, its is an angel of death.. Am I religious ? no. But I know what I saw.
    [font="Comic Sans MS"]It may be a reflection......but did anybody notice the face at the top left? Kinda creepy
    Photo
    narcoleptic-insomniac
    Jul 19 2007 04:41 AM
    The face in the upper left looks like one of those old paintings of a child angel.
    this is so crap