Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Photo

Ice cold air gusts

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Leahzebelle

Leahzebelle

Orb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 07:22 AM

The past few weeks, at LEAST twice a day i get freezing cold air blown into my face like someone is standing there right in front of me blowing. its usually just a sharp PUFF of cold air, thats it. It just happened again a few minutes ago so i figured this would be a good a time as any to ask you all for some advice. This isnt just in my house either, or in my room. its everywhere, including where i work. The first time i felt it, i was at work and had just sat down on a couch to wait for my mom to come pick me up. i leaned my head back and after a minute or two i got this burst of ice cold air right in my face. it kind of suprised me, because none of the fans were on and nobody was even there with me. (nobody had opened a door or anything) and with winter getting close like this, the windows in my house are shut all the time, and nothing is blowing air conditioning anymore, just heat. i mean the curtains in my room arent even moving and i felt it just now. :w00t: any ideas as to what the heck is going on?
  • legend2 likes this
When I feed the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.."Man must not check reason by tradition, but contrawise, must check tradition by reason." -Leo Tolstoy

#2 Zeus

Zeus

Full Body Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,154 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 07:24 AM

maybe your face is sensitive or something? It's happened.. it doesn't feel like someone Blows on your face right? and it Only happens on your face ?

#3 Leahzebelle

Leahzebelle

Orb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 07:40 AM

yeah only on my face, and believe me ive been writing this off as best as i could, thinking it was only my imagination or im just being overly physically sensative because im starting to get paranoid about it. but i cant keep saying its nothing because of the intensity of the blows, and the sheer temperature of them, i mean it feels like a freezer or something just opened right in my face. O_o
When I feed the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.."Man must not check reason by tradition, but contrawise, must check tradition by reason." -Leo Tolstoy

#4 wickidgemini

wickidgemini

Orb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:Vampirism, Ghost hunting and the paranormal.

Posted 20 November 2007 - 06:39 PM

There is one pchycic (sp, can never spell that word right) That always says that all of us have guardian angels. Some guardian angels choose to allow you to see them, or notice them. Some will just do things to let you know they are there. But also its said that anytime someone is in time of need or question or stress, that the spirit that walks with them will let them know they are around. . Maybe this is something that is in your case. . . Case in point.. Periodically my mom will find a penny lieing around her house or her car. She has a jar of pennies on her bar and never touches them, but when she is cleaning, every now and again she will run across a penny. I did research and it was said that when pennies are left that is a sign to let the person know that the person that loves them is around and watching over them. . Just recently she found a penny in her passenger side seat of her car, no one has ridden with her in her car for about a month that would have a penny in their pocket for it to fall out. So she puts it back with her other pennies. . Also two someone has a tendesy to touch her or call her name. There are two people this could be caused from 1 being my grandmother who passed away 11 months ago, or her boyfriend that passed about 2 years ago, the 3rd one is my uncle who passed away when I was a teen. (they were very close). . . So I am thinking that maybe someone is doing that to say HEY I am here. Not to worry your or scare you or even annoy you. But if it does sound it out, let them know its annoying could they find something else to do like drop a $20 to let them know they are around? LOL. I joke with my mom about that, I tell her to bad they aren't throwing out $20's to you. LOL :P
WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT THERE I AM!

#5 Zeus

Zeus

Full Body Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,154 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 08:37 PM

yeah only on my face, and believe me ive been writing this off as best as i could, thinking it was only my imagination or im just being overly physically sensative because im starting to get paranoid about it. but i cant keep saying its nothing because of the intensity of the blows, and the sheer temperature of them, i mean it feels like a freezer or something just opened right in my face. O_o

.well that's interesting, and in all honesty I doubt it's paranormal, maybe it's your facial nerves, for instance, One day, from one moment to another, my cousin's right side of his face went COMPLETELY numb, he couldn't use ANY of his right facial muscles, that's why I asked it, cause I've seen it, as for you, in the other hand, are going through the opposite, your nerves are like over reacting to stuff, I hope it's that, and not a ghost, cause if it's a ghost I wouldn't know how to ask you to get rid of it.

#6 Leahzebelle

Leahzebelle

Orb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 08:32 PM

well that's interesting, and in all honesty I doubt it's paranormal, maybe it's your facial nerves, for instance, One day, from one moment to another, my cousin's right side of his face went COMPLETELY numb, he couldn't use ANY of his right facial muscles, that's why I asked it, cause I've seen it, as for you, in the other hand, are going through the opposite, your nerves are like over reacting to stuff, I hope it's that, and not a ghost, cause if it's a ghost I wouldn't know how to ask you to get rid of it.

.if his face went totally messed on one side like that...couldnt that be like a serious health problem?? like a stroke or something? :)

#7 fiendo

fiendo

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 09:51 PM

sounds like "Bells Palsy". a common ailment..... Dr Fordo will not charge for this diagnoses...

#8 Leahzebelle

Leahzebelle

Orb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 10:53 PM

Dr Fordo will not charge for this diagnoses...

. :)

#9 Scout

Scout

Orb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 04:38 AM

sounds like "Bells Palsy".a common ailment.....Dr Fordo will not charge for this diagnoses...

.That's what I was going to say. You should have it checked out soon. It can develop into excrutiating pain.

#10 Zeus

Zeus

Full Body Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,154 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 07:00 AM

if his face went totally messed on one side like that...couldnt that be like a serious health problem?? like a stroke or something? :(

.I forgot what it was belle, but after a few days his face went back to normal, I"d have to ask him what the heck happened to his face, but he lives far far far away

#11 Hades

Hades

Master of Necromancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 04:17 PM

Sometimes, when i close the doors and windows, i find that the air around is more colder than the rest of the house. Since hot air rises, cold air is able to remain. Maybe what your feeling is the moving cold air from when somone's entered or from opening the fridge for a long time and the air travelled with you.

Hades."Never underestimate the power of the paranormal"

#12 ztune

ztune

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:52 PM

well it could be a ghost :lol:

#13 Cheryl

Cheryl

Poltergeist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 09:53 PM

I have had those cold sensations. Not like an ice cold wind blowing on my face by any means. Like, the top of my hand will get cold or maybe my cheek or part of my leg and if you touch that area it is indeed colder than the skin around where the sensation of cold is.

#14 Almighty

Almighty

Orb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Gothic metal, black metal, symphonic metal, goth rock<br />3D graphic, photography, photo manipulation

Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:15 AM

It happened to me at my girlfriend's house.. Freaked out a little until I realized I was next to the air conditioner. :-*

#15 fantailmoon

fantailmoon

Ghost Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts
  • Interests:anything odd and weird..lol

Posted 23 January 2008 - 07:13 PM

It happened to me at my girlfriend's house..Freaked out a little until I realized I was next to the air conditioner. :cry:

LMAO thats funny he he :lol:
Posted Image

#16 legend2

legend2

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 03:17 AM

Hey there. I know this is an older post but same thing is happening to me. Has happened 3 times so far. Exactly as you described. Once at my table meditating and twice i woke up because of it. Every time my eyes were closed so i didnt see or hear anything but was tripped out by the sensation of the quick blast of cold air. I have researched internet... books etc and finally found this post. I.. like you... would like to know what this is and what it means. I am actively opening my chakras.. meditations etc... to increase clairevoyance.. clairaudience etc... so i assume its some sort of contact but im not sure. Its so very strange and i cant find any other info to help figure this out. So... anyone?? And please..im not a wack job or looking for bs answers. Im not concerned about it..not scared.... just wanna know what the heck it is. Thanks to anyone who may have some knowledge of this!!.

#17 Silverhawk

Silverhawk

Ectoplasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 10:55 PM

Few months ago in the evening, I was in my kitchen while my family was watching tv in the living room I experienced a ice cold air blown at the left side of my face by my ear. There is no air conditioning that high. The airconditioning vent is on the floor. Windows were already closed. Then last night on June 16, 2015 in the evening, after 9 pm, I was washing dishing then heard a huffing sound behind me turned around nothing there. Turned back towards washing my dishes ice cold air blown left side of my face but not by the left ear this time more toward my left cheek and nose. Strange.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users